Controversial actress cum comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger has threatened to kill an unidentified person or persons.
In a video she shared on Instagram, the actress, wearing heavy makeup and sitting in front of a car boasts she has a license to kill.
Strapped in a seat belt and chewing gum, intermittently, Afia Schwarzenegger starts off by bragging that “I feel like I for introduce you to my new best friend. Her name is called Barbara, she is very dangerous, [and] it’s a gift from my husband to me.”
Shortly after uttering those words, the actress pulls the gun, “and this is Barbara.”
The actress warns, “don’t mess with her,” blowing air into the tip of the gun and adding, “Barbara can take your life and don’t mess with me.”
“Bi*ch you ain’t safe… I’m legal to f**ken kill and I will not spare you,” she cursed.
“Lots of love from me and Barbara to your silly ass. Don’t mess with this bi*ch,” the mother of three concludes and points the gun to the camera.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case
- Ghanaian delegation in Spain for Vis-a-Vis Festival
- Video: Strika's handler hands over ¢40,000 to actor
- Shatta Wale to tour with Beyoncé
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab
- Milk this opportunity, it's not about ‘pah pah’ anymore – Shatta Wale told
- Shatta Wale trends #1 in Ghana, 8 worldwide after Beyonce feature news
- Celebs, fans react to news on Shatta Wale, GuiltyBeatz’s feature with Beyonce
- GuiltyBeatz produces 3 songs on Beyonce's 'The Lion King: The Gift' album