Controversial actress cum comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger has threatened to kill an unidentified person or persons.
In a video she shared on Instagram, the actress, wearing heavy makeup and sitting in front of a car boasts she has a license to kill.
Strapped in a seat belt and chewing gum, intermittently, Afia Schwarzenegger starts off by bragging that “I feel like I for introduce you to my new best friend. Her name is called Barbara, she is very dangerous, [and] it’s a gift from my husband to me.”
Shortly after uttering those words, the actress pulls the gun, “and this is Barbara.”
The actress warns, “don’t mess with her,” blowing air into the tip of the gun and adding, “Barbara can take your life and don’t mess with me.”
“Bi*ch you ain’t safe… I’m legal to f**ken kill and I will not spare you,” she cursed.
“Lots of love from me and Barbara to your silly ass. Don’t mess with this bi*ch,” the mother of three concludes and points the gun to the camera.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy in police custody over VGMA brawl
- VGMA@20: Police arrest one person after Shatta-Stonebwoy brawl
- VGMA@20: Oragnisers fail to announce 'Artiste of the Year' due to Shatta, Stonebwoy fight
- VGMA@20: Sarkodie crowned ‘Artiste of the Decade’
- VGMA@20: “You are my son” – Amakye Dede crowns Kuami Eugene
- “I’m really sorry” - Stonebwoy apolgises for pulling gun at VGMA@20
- Video: VGMA@20: Stonebwoy pulls gun as Bhim Nation, Shatta Wale camps clash
- Photos: Fashion moment on the Red Carpet of VGMA@20
- VGMA@20: Check out winners at 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- VGMA@20: Live updates of 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- I’m rooting for Kuami Eugene to win ‘Artiste of the Year’ – Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Watch 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards live
- Arnold Schwarzenegger drop-kicked at South Africa event
- It's fraud when artiste don't perform live – Samini
- Staying united secured our success - Daughters of Glorious Jesus