Rapper Cardi B rejected a plea deal Friday over allegedly roughing up two bartenders in a wild brawlat a Queens strip club last year.
Wearing a silky white outfit, diamond hoop earrings and long yellow nails, the Bronx-born star flashed a smile but said nothing as she appeared in Queens Criminal Court.
She faces misdemeanor assault and reckless endangerment charges for allegedly throwing a hookah and bottles of booze at bartender sisters Rachel Wattley, 21, and Sarah Wattley, 23, at Angels strip club in Flushing in August.
The “Bodak Yellow” rapper, whose real name is Belcalis Almánzar, is also accused of siccing members of her crew on the women because she believed they had sex with her husband, Offset.
During the three-minute court appearance Friday, Cardi B let her lawyer, Jeff Kern, do the talking. He agreed to her next court appearance date.
The 26-year-old former stripper also wore white palazzo pants, a large diamond ring and carried a Hermès Birkin bag. She waved and smiled briefly at a baby who was sitting in the courtroom.
As she passed through security, fans waved and screamed and one shouted, “You look stunning!”
She is scheduled to appear back in court on May 31.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- My mom and I were abandoned by my father – Nsromma star
- It will be difficult going back to school – Kuami Eugene
- I’m a shopaholic, I need prayers – Jackie Appiah
- Abraham Attah to star in Birdman’s film
- Lena Headey didn’t like Cersei’s ‘Game of Thrones’ death scene
- Girlfriends, side-chicks of Black Stars players should be allowed into their camp – Mzbel
- Duchess Meghan nominated for World Fashion Award
- Video: Do politics if you want Ghana to move forward – A Plus
- Pushing foreign genres will not sell Ghana - Mikki Osei Berko to artistes
- “You can’t be serious” - Kwesi Arthur's dad reacts to his plan to marry at 35
- Comedy play 'Adam in Court' stages on June 22
- Cardi B forced to perform in bathrobe after wardrobe malfunction
- 2019 MTV Movie, TV Awards: The only 10 moments people will be talking about
- I received death threats over Konkonsa show on Radio Gold - Mikki Osei Berko
- Father's Day: Celebs gush over their daddies