A three –hour non-stop live band performance by the Funky Africans Band got patrons dancing their stress away as they climaxed Easter festivities at the Luv FM Family Party in the Park at Golden Tulip Kumasi-City Gardens.
Both young and old could not just hide their ecstatic mood at the bi-annual fun-filled event which comes off on during Christmas and Easter seasons.
patrons at this Easter’s celebration had no less fun as the venue was packed with families taking time off to relax and have fun.
The plush Golden Tulip Hotel provided the serenity and warmth for people to respond to the rendition of songs across genre.
How would you resist an ‘invitation’ to tap your feet, nod your head and eventually put on your dancing shoe to ‘exercise’ the body to reggae, hi-life, francophone and popular 'adadam' tunes played live on accordion and saxophone musical instruments?
The ‘infection’ never spared anyone. Not even those who were shy.
The ‘Biggie’ Kofi Nuako-led band really mesmerized patrons with that thunderous performance, especially, when they did Hi-life legend, Amakye Dede's “Odo da Baabi".
“I don't feel like going home. Live band is a ‘jam’. I will be here till, till," a patron, Mr. Osei Asibey, struggled to complete his sentence.
As more people invaded the floor after leader of the Funky Africans Band had assured them of ‘till-daybreak’’ show, came a spontaneous teeth-gnashing shout, "Sheeeey", when darkness was nigh.
Organizers then introduced yet another music and dance party, 'Private Party' led by Emperor DJ Chifaro to whip-up the party.
Easter Monday, 2019, will remain a memorable one for patrons s who chose Luv FM Family Party in the Park over all other events in town.
All too soon, it was time to call it quit because organizers had to respect the terms of engagement for use of the venue and bring proceedings to an end.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Waris axing from AFCON squad 'payment' for treating me badly - Ex-wife
- Some big artistes used to kneel down for misbehaving – Hammer
- I don’t feel celebrated enough – Kwaw Kese laments
- Stonebwoy gears up for Shuga Summer Tour
- I won't beef with someone who can't write her own songs – Kelvyn Boy
- Modelling not lucrative in Ghana — Chantelle Dapaah
- Reggie Rockstone leaves VVIP?
- Video: Kofi Adjorlolo dating Victoria Lebene mere media stunt – Abeiku Santana
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 23): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ gunning for number 1?
- Russian poker star electrocuted in bath at home
- Popular illusionist ready to stun patrons at 2019 MMC Live
- From Nollywood to pulpit: Eucharia Anunobi’s untold conversion story
- Sarkodie doesn’t come to bed early – Wife
- Lawyer: Cuba Gooding Jr. will turn self in on groping charge
- I saved Ghanaian rap music from dying – Medikal brags