Rapper Sarkodie took to Twitter on Monday to send a heartwarming message to his mother, Ewurama Aggrey, as she turned 61.
Sarkodie in the tweet showed gratitude to his mum and prayed for more years with her.
He wrote, “3nn3 y3 me maame Awoda!!! Mama Nyame nhyirawo na onto wonkwa ndamu,” meaning “today is my mother’s birthday. Mummy God bless you and add more years to your life.”
The rapper accompanied the message with some beautiful photos of his mum.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Waris axing from AFCON squad 'payment' for treating me badly - Ex-wife
- Some big artistes used to kneel down for misbehaving – Hammer
- I don’t feel celebrated enough – Kwaw Kese laments
- Stonebwoy gears up for Shuga Summer Tour
- I won't beef with someone who can't write her own songs – Kelvyn Boy
- Modelling not lucrative in Ghana — Chantelle Dapaah
- Reggie Rockstone leaves VVIP?
- Video: Kofi Adjorlolo dating Victoria Lebene mere media stunt – Abeiku Santana
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 23): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ gunning for number 1?
- Russian poker star electrocuted in bath at home
- Popular illusionist ready to stun patrons at 2019 MMC Live
- From Nollywood to pulpit: Eucharia Anunobi’s untold conversion story
- Sarkodie doesn’t come to bed early – Wife
- Lawyer: Cuba Gooding Jr. will turn self in on groping charge
- I saved Ghanaian rap music from dying – Medikal brags