Police have named a suspect in the murder of Los Angeles rapper Nipsey Hussle, hours after a stampede at a vigil injured at least 19 people.
Authorities say Eric Holder is the man wanted in connection with the shooting on Sunday, which was ruled a homicide.
Most people suffered "trample injuries" at Monday's vigil, a fire official said, as crowds tried to rush away.
One of those critically injured suffered "penetrating, traumatic injury with cause unknown".
Footage from the scene shows mourners suddenly breaking and running from the scene. It is unclear what triggered the incident.
Police earlier asked for people to "disperse from the immediate area" and moved in to restore order, reportedly using riot gear and forming containment lines.
Nipsey Hussle was shot dead outside his clothing shop on Sunday. Two other people were wounded.
Tributes have poured in for the 33-year-old, whose debut album Victory Lap was nominated for best rap album at this year's Grammy Awards.
Hussle, real name Ermias Davidson Asghedom, grew up in south Los Angeles and was a member of the Rollin' 60s street gang as a teenager.
He later became a community organiser, and was involved with the Destination Crenshaw arts project.
"I grew up in gang culture," he told the Los Angeles Times in a 2018 interview. "We dealt with death, with murder. It was like living in a war zone, where people die on these blocks and everybody is a little bit immune to it."
Earlier on Sunday, he had tweeted: "Having strong enemies is a blessing."
Having strong enemies is a blessing.— THA GREAT (@NipseyHussle) March 31, 2019
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Tiwa Savage rents entire cinema for son to watch 'The Lion King'
- Language not a barrier in music – FRA! band
- Why we were not allowed to meet Akufo-Addo - Dark Suburb explains
- People want Miss Ghana queens to look like slay queens - Inna Patty
- Video: I’m not ugly, my mirror doesn’t tell me so - Miss Ghana 2019
- 2019 Golden Movie Awards: Full list of nominees released
- 5 honours, 26 competitive awards to be given out at 2019 Golden Movie Awards
- New video alert! - Rocky Dawuni premieres 'Elevation'
- Video: Shatta Wale explains why he is king
- Panafest International Expo launched in UK
- Too many music talents hypnotised by Afrobeat popularity - David Bolton bemoans
- Video: My music was getting bigger – Ohemaa Mercy explains why she quit teaching
- Video: Funny Face claims police assault during movie shoot
- Cardi B rape accusations resurfaces
- Regent University student wins 2019 edition of 'Live Inside Win the Ride'