One of Ghana’s creative minds, Keli Abiel, popularly known as Guud Kelly, has announced a campaign to help Africans take their business to the world.
Guud Kelly, who is a YouTube Ghana Ambassador, says the tour - YouTube Masterclass for Africa - is aimed at giving individuals and business the needed tools to sell to a global audience.
He said the masterclass will help individuals and businesses across the continent take advantage of technology platforms, like YouTube, and use videos, storytelling to expand their market.
It will also help them build personal brands and create awareness about any special cause they are pushing.
Guud Kelly told nydjlive.com in an interview that, “We as Africans were not brought up to share our stories enough and I want to encourage as many as we can to start creating original content that describes the true Africa. If we don’t, the west will always be experts in African affairs.”
The YouTube Ghana Ambassador, who is also Film Maker and Tech Entrepreneur, has in the past embarked on several campaigns to empower businesses and students in Ghana.
The campaigns focused on the importance of creating original video content and using YouTube to better enhance their businesses.
Dubbed ‘The Business of YouTube’, the masterclass kicks off in Abuja, Nigeria on April 30.
See below other tour dates.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Panafest International Expo launched in UK
- Too many music talents hypnotised by Afrobeat popularity - David Bolton bemoans
- Video: My music was getting bigger – Ohemaa Mercy explains why she quit teaching
- Video: Funny Face claims police assault during movie shoot
- Cardi B rape accusations resurfaces
- Regent University student wins 2019 edition of 'Live Inside Win the Ride'
- Spanish hosts dance to highlife songs by Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue band
- R. Kelly in solitary over mortal fear of other inmates
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain