One of Ghana’s creative minds, Keli Abiel, popularly known as Guud Kelly, has announced a campaign to help Africans take their business to the world.
Guud Kelly, who is a YouTube Ghana Ambassador, says the tour - YouTube Masterclass for Africa - is aimed at giving individuals and business the needed tools to sell to a global audience.
He said the masterclass will help individuals and businesses across the continent take advantage of technology platforms, like YouTube, and use videos, storytelling to expand their market.
It will also help them build personal brands and create awareness about any special cause they are pushing.
Guud Kelly told nydjlive.com in an interview that, “We as Africans were not brought up to share our stories enough and I want to encourage as many as we can to start creating original content that describes the true Africa. If we don’t, the west will always be experts in African affairs.”
The YouTube Ghana Ambassador, who is also Film Maker and Tech Entrepreneur, has in the past embarked on several campaigns to empower businesses and students in Ghana.
The campaigns focused on the importance of creating original video content and using YouTube to better enhance their businesses.
Dubbed ‘The Business of YouTube’, the masterclass kicks off in Abuja, Nigeria on April 30.
See below other tour dates.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- VGMA@20: Police arrest one person after Shatta-Stonebwoy brawl
- VGMA@20: Oragnisers fail to announce 'Artiste of the Year' due to Shatta, Stonebwoy fight
- VGMA@20: Sarkodie crowned ‘Artiste of the Decade’
- VGMA@20: “You are my son” – Amakye Dede crowns Kuami Eugene
- “I’m really sorry” - Stonebwoy apolgises for pulling gun at VGMA@20
- Video: VGMA@20: Stonebwoy pulls gun as Bhim Nation, Shatta Wale camps clash
- Photos: Fashion moment on the Red Carpet of VGMA@20
- VGMA@20: Check out winners at 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- VGMA@20: Live updates of 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- I’m rooting for Kuami Eugene to win ‘Artiste of the Year’ – Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Watch 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards live
- Arnold Schwarzenegger drop-kicked at South Africa event
- It's fraud when artiste don't perform live – Samini
- Staying united secured our success - Daughters of Glorious Jesus
- Kwesi Arthur, Chris Attoh, Dumelo, others headline week's entertainment news