To mark her 23rd birthday celebration, team members of Ruff Town Records, led by its CEO, Bullet, organised a surprise birthday party for singer Wendy Shay.
The party which was held at Kikibees Lounge in East Legon was graced by the ‘Uber Driver’ crooner’s family, friends and some pressmen.
Some showbiz personalities who also attended the event to show their support and love for the singer included musician Kuami Eugene, Kidi, actress Efia Odo and JoyNews’ MzGee.
A cake was cut to celebrate the occasion and the singer in an interview with Hitz FM’s Noella Kharyne Yalley, shared how she felt and what she hopes to achieve in the coming years.
Watch the video:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- After 6 years of music, over 40 songs, here are MzVee's best 10
- Boomplay announces licensing deal with Warner Music
- PUZZLED to be screened at the UN Women’s Conference
- Shatta Wale to open 2019 3Music Awards
- Adom FM Music Chart: Medikal’s Omo Ada still reigns
- Video: Nana Ama McBrown shows off baby girl
- MultiChoice Talent Factory networking portal goes live
- Video: I took injections to bleach my skin for movie roles in Nigeria – Actress
- I do the dishes at home - Adjetey Anang reveals
- Koffi Olomidé guilty of rape of 15-year-old girl
- Inna Patty drags ex-Miss Ghana queens to court for defamation
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’