To mark her 23rd birthday celebration, team members of Ruff Town Records, led by its CEO, Bullet, organised a surprise birthday party for singer Wendy Shay.
The party which was held at Kikibees Lounge in East Legon was graced by the ‘Uber Driver’ crooner’s family, friends and some pressmen.
Some showbiz personalities who also attended the event to show their support and love for the singer included musician Kuami Eugene, Kidi, actress Efia Odo and JoyNews’ MzGee.
A cake was cut to celebrate the occasion and the singer in an interview with Hitz FM’s Noella Kharyne Yalley, shared how she felt and what she hopes to achieve in the coming years.
Watch the video:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- VGMA@20: Oragnisers fail to announce 'Artiste of the Year' due to Shatta, Stonebwoy fight
- VGMA@20: Sarkodie crowned ‘Artiste of the Decade’
- VGMA@20: “You are my son” – Amakye Dede crowns Kuami Eugene
- “I’m really sorry” - Stonebwoy apolgises for pulling gun at VGMA@20
- Video: VGMA@20: Stonebwoy pulls gun as Bhim Nation, Shatta Wale camps clash
- Photos: Fashion moment on the Red Carpet of VGMA@20
- VGMA@20: Check out winners at 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- VGMA@20: Live updates of 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- I’m rooting for Kuami Eugene to win ‘Artiste of the Year’ – Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Watch 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards live
- Arnold Schwarzenegger drop-kicked at South Africa event
- It's fraud when artiste don't perform live – Samini
- Staying united secured our success - Daughters of Glorious Jesus
- Kwesi Arthur, Chris Attoh, Dumelo, others headline week's entertainment news
- Give underground artistes slots on big shows – Rapper Ikroniq pleads