Imagine the founder of one of Ghana’s respected universities shows up one day to the campus dressed up in all-female attire?
That will definitely turn heads, right?
Well, the founder of Ashesi University College, Dr Patrick Awuah Jnr. did exactly that – he went all crazy when he joined some of his students to shoot a promo for ‘Ashesi Crazy Day 2019’.
Dr Awuah Jnr., in the video, wore a wig, a white T-shirt, a green skirt and heels to match.
Tagged as ‘Crazy Boy’ in the video, he joined the students sing and dance to King Ayisoba, Mokin, Wanlov the Kubolor Kwaw Kese’s 2014 tune ‘Look Ma Shoe’.
The Ashesi University College founder shared the video on Facebook with the caption: “Ashesians, in the spirit of Crazy Day tomorrow, here’s to not to taking ourselves too seriously! Played my part, now it's over to you, Ashesi Student Council. #atAshesi.”
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Kofi Kinaata advises against illegal fishing in new song
- VGMA@20: Call for prosecution of Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy alone not right – Mr Logic
- What the law says: Use of guns, riotous behaviour - Case of Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy
- BET Int celebrates Sarkodie’s Artiste of the Decade victory
- VGMA brawl: There is silver lining in the fracas – Francis Doku
- VGMA@20 brawl: Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale granted bail
- We need to change narrative – Sarkodie speaks on support for industry
- VGMA@20: Celebrities react to Shatta Wale-Stonebwoy brawl
- Gov't to meet Shatta, Stonebwoy over feud – Tourism Minister
- Charterhouse disappointed after giving Shatta Wale a chance – CEO
- Creative Arts Ministry 'failed' to stop Shatta Wale Stonebwoy brawl - Minister
- VGMA@20: Stonebwoy not emotionally balanced to own gun - Sefa Kayi
- VGMA@20: MUSIGA condemns 'shameful behaviour' of Shata Wale, Stonebwoy
- VGMA@20 clash: Stonebwoy may be biggest loser – Ameyaw Debrah
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale have dented dancehall culture- Ambassador