Imagine the founder of one of Ghana’s respected universities shows up one day to the campus dressed up in all-female attire?
That will definitely turn heads, right?
Well, the founder of Ashesi University College, Dr Patrick Awuah Jnr. did exactly that – he went all crazy when he joined some of his students to shoot a promo for ‘Ashesi Crazy Day 2019’.
Dr Awuah Jnr., in the video, wore a wig, a white T-shirt, a green skirt and heels to match.
Tagged as ‘Crazy Boy’ in the video, he joined the students sing and dance to King Ayisoba, Mokin, Wanlov the Kubolor Kwaw Kese’s 2014 tune ‘Look Ma Shoe’.
The Ashesi University College founder shared the video on Facebook with the caption: “Ashesians, in the spirit of Crazy Day tomorrow, here’s to not to taking ourselves too seriously! Played my part, now it's over to you, Ashesi Student Council. #atAshesi.”
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case