Ghana's favourite radio station Joy 99.7 FM is celebrating mothers at the plush Labadi Beach Hotel as the world marks Mother’s Day.
The event which is part of activities by The Multimedia Group to mark this year’s Mother’s Day is treating mothers to authentic music, local and continental dishes as well as fun games with attractive prizes for winners.
Mother’s Day is a celebration of mothers of the family, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds and the influence of mothers in society.
The event will provide a rare opportunity for patrons of Joy 99.7 FM to interact with their favourite on-air personalities as well as other backroom staff.
Other activities for the day include mother and child singing competition, mother and child catwalk competition, identify mama by her smell and knowing me knowing you.
The Omanye Hall of the Labadi Beach Hotel is beautifully set up with the team ready to thrill patrons with some amazing music, fun activities and laughter but most of all a lot of love.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Tiwa Savage rents entire cinema for son to watch 'The Lion King'
- Language not a barrier in music – FRA! band
- Why we were not allowed to meet Akufo-Addo - Dark Suburb explains
- People want Miss Ghana queens to look like slay queens - Inna Patty
- Video: I’m not ugly, my mirror doesn’t tell me so - Miss Ghana 2019
- 2019 Golden Movie Awards: Full list of nominees released
- 5 honours, 26 competitive awards to be given out at 2019 Golden Movie Awards
- New video alert! - Rocky Dawuni premieres 'Elevation'
- Video: Shatta Wale explains why he is king
- Panafest International Expo launched in UK
- Too many music talents hypnotised by Afrobeat popularity - David Bolton bemoans
- Video: My music was getting bigger – Ohemaa Mercy explains why she quit teaching
- Video: Funny Face claims police assault during movie shoot
- Cardi B rape accusations resurfaces
- Regent University student wins 2019 edition of 'Live Inside Win the Ride'