Former Ghana Olympics Committee vice president, Evans Yeboah, has quashed media reports of visa fraud arrest.
A local newspaper on February 2, published a story on its front page with a headline “Former GOC Vice, Evans Yeboah, arrested on suspicion of Visa Fraud.”
The Ghana Badminton President has dismissed the claims and has described them as malicious, insisting there is no iota of truth in the reports.
In a statement released on Wednesday, February 2, Yeboah asked the newspaper to retract the story and render an unqualified apology to him.
“We entreat the Ghana Badminton, media, Olympic family and all Ghanaians to disregard the story and treat it with the utmost contempt it deserves”, the statement said.
Evans Yeboah is an International Development Finance Advisor and a Management Accountant with twenty years of experience in investment banking and strategic turnaround growth.
In the last two decades, he has represented Ghana by leading teams for the Olympic and Commonwealth Games and several multi-sports events.
- Woman ordered to refund $80k after she refuses to marry man who paid her fees
- Suspected food poisoning: 5 die after eating waakye
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- Government reaches deal with Securities Industry Association to sign up for Domestic Debt Exchange
- Court orders for pregnancy test of woman convicted in ¢50k theft before sentence
- Debt Exchange Programme: Jubilee House, EMT against inclusion of individual bondholders – Bright Simons
- Patience Ozokwor explains why she didn’t remarry after husband’s death
- DDE could be a positive turning point for Ghana – Alhassan Andani
- Full Report: Technical Committee on exclusion of individual bondholders from Debt Exchange Programme
- Ghanaian students on government scholarship stranded in UK over delayed stipend
- There is a need for proper accountability of climate change funds – Dr Segtub
- Livestream: Joy Prime’s BMPS Show: Is flirting disrespectful to your partner?
- What if Muntaka is appointed party’s campaign manager – NDC Executive Member on Minority leadership shake-up
- #SomethingWickedAwards live on Hitz FM
- Climate change funds should be used more for adaptation and mitigation efforts – Penplusbytes
- 1 suspect arrested in Krofrom gang attack
- Only 1 person died from suspected food poisoning at Oyibi – FDA
- UMB launches 2 new life insurance products with SIC Life
- Gang burns down six-bedroom house in reprisal attack at Krofrom
- 7 shot dead at Jerusalem synagogue
- We need to continue pressing for information – Prof Gadzekpo urges public
- Proposals for selecting leaders of NDC Minority Caucus was ignored – Haruna Iddrisu
- Lack of affirmative action cause of lopsided nature of Parliament – Prof. Audrey Sitsofe Gadzekpo
- I can’t wait to get started – Antoine Semenyo after completing Bournemouth move
- Lynx Entertainment signees ‘BDSM’ thrill patrons at Coming Soon EP release party