Okusie Okufrubuor Agyemang VII, Chief of Avatime Gbadzeme, Okusie Agyepong IV, Chief of Aza Clan of Gbadzeme, Colonel Seth Cephas Kwawu (rtd), and the entire Kwawu family; Togbe Dzeha III, Dufia of Dzake Peki and Krontihene of Peki Traditional Area, Mama Kpangabea Hanu II, Queen Mother of Dzake Peki, Togbe Prosper Yao Dei (Head of Dei, Dzeha and Opoku Family), Togbe Afeto Mawuna Setse of Dzake Peki, Mrs Esther Violet Kwawu and the entire Opoku Family; and Mrs Patience Yaayaa Kwakye Kwawu and Akyeampong family (Obo and Effiduase), wish to announce the loss of
Mr Franklin Kofi Dzigbordi Kwawu passed away peacefully at the University of Ghana Medical Centre on Friday, July 29, 2022.
He was 56 years.
FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
There will be no wake-keeping.
Friday, September 23, 2022
Pre-burial and filing pass: 7 am
Funeral Service: All Soul’s Chapel
Time: 9 am
Interment: Garden of Peace Cemetery
Final funeral Rites: Pavilion immediately after interment
Venue: Lashibi Funeral Home, Digital address GT-337-4653
Sunday, September 25, 2022
Thanksgiving Service: Ghana Police Church (near Licensing Office), Liberation Road, Digital address- GL-105-8375
Time: 10 am
Thanksgiving Reception: No 2 Anang Sugar Rd, Adjiriganor, Digital Address – GD-192-4593
Time: 1 pm
Mother: Esther Violet Kwawu (Mrs)
Father: Mr. Fred Kwawu (deceased)
Widow: Patience Yaayaa Kwakye Kwawu (Mrs.)
Children: Lauren Ohenewaa Kwawu-UK, Jordan Selase Kwawu-UK, Kekeli Serwa Kwawu
Siblings: Charles Kwawu (Ghana), Linda Kwawu Anan (UK, deceased), Jacqueline Kwawu (USA), Elaine Kwawu (USA), Hillary Kwawu (USA).
Uncles and Aunties: Colonel Seth Cephas Kwawu (Rtd.), Geoffrey Teddy Leonard Kwawu, Alice Dokosi, Magnus Winifred Kwawu, Georgina Aku Kwawu, Francis “Accuse” Kwawu, Alex Kwawu, Gordon Kwawu, Mrs Jesse Afful, Margaret Opoku & Siblings, Joyce Kabbo & sibling, Mrs Hilda Malm, Prosper Yao Dei and siblings, Bernard Daddy, Jane Kwawu (Mrs).
Cousins: David Atuwo & Asamany and siblings, Sena Kwawu, Erwin Eli Kwawu, Dzifa Kwawu & siblings, Gillian Afenya & sibling, Samuel Ayitevi & siblings, Edith Dokosi-Agbeko & siblings, Victoria Kwawu, Pearl Afua Kwawu & siblings, Rev. Peach Enyonam Opoku & siblings; Emmanuel Opoku & siblings, Robert & Alexander Opoku (UK), Gita Edith Agbeno, Cynthia Opoku & sibling, Dr Nanabea Akoto (USA), Becky Afful & sibling, Marcus Opoku & sibling, Eva Anku-Tsede and Siblings
Nieces and Nephews: Dzodzi Kwawu, Adom Anan (UK), Lester Acheampong and 32 other nieces and nephews.
In-Laws: Joyce Kwawu, Revd. Dr Gabriel Anan (UK)
Chief Mourners: The Kwawu family of Gbadzeme, Mrs Esther Violet Kwawu & Opoku Family of Peki, Dzake, Patience Kwakye Kwawu (Mrs) and Akyeampong family of Obo and Effiduase, Charles Kcmla Kwawu, Eli Kwawu, Sena Kwawu, Kofi Yakpo, Gillian Afenya, Atuwo & Asamany Family, Anku Family, Dokosi Family, Afenya Family, Ocloo family, Bernard Daddy, Martyn Mensah, Rebecca Afful, Aleksander Perisic (Australia), David Darko (UK), Gawu Family, Jane Kwawu (Mrs), Gloria Abedi (USA), Victor Anku-Tsede, OAA 83 year group, Odade3 85 year group, and all the related Families of Gbadzeme, Peki and Obo, Effiduase and Friends.
All sympathisers are cordially invited
RSVP: 026 7800000
- Government to face difficult refinancing options in repaying maturing T-Bills – Report
- Ayew brothers dropped as Inaki Williams starts for Black Stars in Nicaragua clash
- 3rd-year Mechanical Engineering student tells story of how he begged for a plate of food
- Aisha Huang denied bail again as judge calls on judiciary to help save water bodies
- Fatawu Issahaku scores debut goal as Black Stars record narrow win over Nicaragua
- Player Ratings: Black Stars beat Nicaragua in Spain
- Luv News uncovers degradation of Tano Nimri Forest Reserve
- ‘Nicaragua won’t be as tough as Brazil’ – Otto Addo
- Pressure mounts on government to scrap SIM re-registration deadline
- Kirani Ayat calls out Akufo-Addo, Tourism Ministry after promo video featured shots from his ‘Guda’ visuals
- Fetish priest sentenced to 15 years imprisonment for defrauding with fake currency
- Man gets 8 years for hacking cousin he accused of stealing fish from soup
- Reach out, show love and compassion to the needy – KABAKA Foundation chairman urges
- Over 1000 children at Tepa enjoy free NHIS registration
- Ghana needs support of Diasporan community to advance industrialisation – Alan Kyerematen
- NDC dissociates itself from Akufo-Addo’s booing; says incident reflects mood of Ghanaians
- Four envoys present credentials to President Akufo-Addo
- We are receiving threats of contract termination – School Feeding Caterers
- IMF sounds alarm on UK tax cut plans
- Malawi’s John Chilembwe gets statue in London’s Trafalgar Square
- Medical and Dental Council’s directive only applies to students who are yet to graduate – Dr. Banyubala
- We provided opportunities for medical students from Ukraine to enroll in Ghanaian universities – Dr. Banyubala
- Galamsey takes over rice farms in Upper Denkyira East
- Claims GNPC is causing financial loss to the state in Genser deal misleading – Deputy Energy Minister
- The Council from 2017 had issues with medical training from certain parts of the world – Dr. Banyubala