Audio By Carbonatix
Milovan Rajevac has labelled some of the media reports that have emerged from the Ghana camp since they kicked off their preparations for the World Cup as destructive and insists team spirit in the Ghana camp is good.
Rajevac axed the experienced trio of Laryea Kingston, Eric Addo and Haminu Dramani to the utter displeasure, KickOffGhana.com understands, of not just the players but other members of the squad too.
But the Serbian is adamant he makes the big calls and says reports that Laryea Kingston attempted to physically attack him after he told the midfielder he had been omitted are simply not true.
"Some people are destructive and want to spoil the atmosphere in the team," Rajevac told KickOffGhana.com. "Since we have been here there has been great team spirit but people with wild imagination have been writing things that are completely untrue.
"I called up those 30 players because I believe in them but I had to make a decision and I made them. It is natural the players would not be happy and they told me that but many of the things have been written are completely untrue. It is all old news now though because what I have to do as the manager is to focus on the more important challenges ahead."
That challenge will begin on June 13 in Pretoria against Serbia and the Black Stars who will be based in the city, have already arrived for the campaign.
Source: Kickoff.com
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Tags:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
Fire engulfs building at Laterbiokoshie, fire service battles blaze
10 minutes -
Ivory Coast maintains GH¢3,600 equivalent per cocoa bag as Ghana reels from 28% emergency price cut
19 minutes -
GFZA celebrates National Chocolate Week and highlights opportunities in cocoa sector
32 minutes -
Former MMDCEs appeal to President Mahama for payment of end-of-service benefits
32 minutes -
Former MMDCEs petition President Mahama over unpaid benefits
35 minutes -
Plan International Ghana launches 9.4 million CAD support for women’s rights groups
55 minutes -
KsTU adjudged best technical university, 4th best university in Ghana in 2026 QS sub-Saharan Africa rankings
59 minutes -
Ghana considers extradition option in intimate image leak case – Gender Minister
1 hour -
Bawumia launches NPP rebuild, announces new policy unit ahead of 2028
1 hour -
We’re strengthening cross-border and cybersecurity collaboration to combat online abuse – Gender Minister
1 hour -
Obama clarifies views on aliens after saying ‘they’re real’ on podcast
1 hour -
Russia killed opposition leader Alexei Navalny using dart frog toxin, UK says
1 hour -
OMCs commence fuel price increases: GOIL sells petrol at GH¢10.24 as diesel rises to GH¢12.83
2 hours -
Modern, Vertical, Visionary: PUNA officially launched in Accra
2 hours -
Bishop Joel Duncan-Williams pays courtesy call on Central Regional Minister during evangelical visit to UCC
2 hours
