Ghana Post Company Limited and Allianz Life Insurance Ghana have jointly launched Post Assurance, an insurance package.
Post Assurance is made up of “Allianz Apomuden” and “Allianz Anidaso.”
Alliance Apomuden has 30 days of hospital admission benefits whilst Allianz Anidaso comes with funeral benefits for the insured or beneficiaries.
In all, Post Assurance policy subscribers can pay premiums at the Post Office or through their mobile money wallets.
This comes with the benefit to make partial withdrawals and surrender the policy.
In his address, the Managing Director of Ghana Post Company Limited, James Kwofie said the decision was informed by the need to satisfy various segments of the Ghanaian market.
“Ghana post has a significant opportunity to meet the needs of customers and to promote financial inclusion in rural areas.
“Ghana post is a trusted brand and friendly to all and sundry,” he assured and further added that Ghana Post with a network of over 300 post offices nationwide, Post Assurance brings insurance products to the doorstep of every Ghanaian.
His colleague, the Chief Executive Officer of Allianz Life Insurance Ghana, Gideon Ataraire, also underscored the importance of Post Assurance.
Among other things, he said it is to sell and distribute life and non-life products.
Their products come with product innovation, affordability and education at the centre of their operations, he said.
“We want to ensure that businesses do not collapse, family dreams do not die and children’s education is not truncated due to unforeseen circumstance,” he praised the new product.
- We were never consulted on NDC Parliamentary leadership reshuffle – Muntaka Mubarak
- Minority Leadership reshuffle an affront to dignity of NDC Caucus – Dr. Dominic Ayine
- Financial crisis has affected my GH¢106k investment – Agyinasare
- Tullow Oil challenges GRA over $300m tax imposition
- ‘I’ve had frank conversations with Haruna Iddrisu’ – Ato Forson reveals
- NDC national executives to meet Minority Caucus over reshuffle
- Stonebwoy thanks Asamoah Gyan for paying for his surgery 7 years ago
- Debt Exchange Programme: Government reaches agreement with Ghana Insurers Association
- Consultations are not mandatory – Dr. Spio-Garbrah on change in Minority leadership
- Haruna Iddrisu, Muntaka Mubarak still leaders of Minority Caucus – Cletus Avoka
- DDE could be a positive turning point for Ghana – Alhassan Andani
- Mahama speaks on Africa’s strategic priorities at Chatham House
- Pusiga celebrates late philanthropist’s 67 years changing lives
- Debt Exchange Programme: Jubilee House, EMT against inclusion of individual bondholders – Bright Simons
- National Labour Commission directs CETAG to call off strike
- Pope Francis appoints Rev Fr Samuel Nkuah-Boateng as Bishop of Wiawso Diocese
- Court threatens to strike out case against Agradaa
- Asiedu Nketia leads party delegation to attend Mahama-led lecture in UK
- George Ferguson Laing: Why the looming water crisis may be a glimmer of hope for climate awareness
- Change in Minority Leadership: Rescind decision – Dr Amoako Baah tells NDC national executive
- The Story of Prophet Elisha: Case Study of Apprenticeship for Ghana – Part Two
- Elon Musk denies Twitter use hurts Tesla as sales soar
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- Africa Business Dialogues: Bawumia proposes focus on 3 broad areas for AfCFTA success
- Playback: PM Express Business edition discuss Debt Exchange Programme with Alhassan Andani