The country’s Covid-19 active cases are still on the rise.
According to the Ghana Health Service (GHS) in its latest update, 6,361 active cases were recorded as of August 15.
Out of this staggering figure, 136 cases are said to be severe whereas 53 others are critical.
Also, 550 new cases have been recorded in nine out of the 16 regions in the country.
These additional cases bring the total confirmed Covid-19 cases in the country to 112,928.
Meanwhile, 105,622 persons who have recovered have been discharged from various health facilities.
Fortunately, the Ghana Health Service has not reported any new deaths as of August 15. The death toll remains 945.
- Video of unknown driver driving dangerously in Accra goes viral
- Police arrest man driving dangerously in viral video
- Reckless driver in viral video to appear in court on Monday
- Iranian governor slapped in the face during public speech
- 38 persons arrested for alleged assault on police officers
- Assistant police chief claims she was told to get abortion to keep her job
- NCA backtracks on Radio Gold, others not having their original frequencies
- NIA to suspend services at all 34 registration centres from Oct. 25
- Colombia’s most wanted drug lord Otoniel captured
- KBTH releases detained breast cancer patients after NDC Deputy Women’s Organiser settles medical bills
You’ll be held liable for sending false information – Bernard Agortey
I wish I had other passports other than Ghanaian passport – Gary Al-Smith
I resigned from Shatta Movement when Shatta Wale started misbehaving – Ken Addy
Reality Zone with Vicky Wireko: Covid-19 eventuality – A fourth wave approaching
Crime rate in Tema Police Region improved – Crime Officer
Child beggars invade commercial roads of Bolgatanga
Beautician appears before court for fraud
Alfred Ogbamey: Shatta Wale, Medikal and normalization of prosecutorial and judicial absurdities
Law on false publication should be a wake-up call to Ghanaians – Lawyer
AfCFTA will only succeed if RECs and protocols are addressed – Wendell Addy
Reckless driver in viral video to appear in court on Monday
Playback: The Law discusses fear, panic and gun brandishing culture
Vodafone 64th Asantehene Open Championship commences
Walk the talk and ratify the ILO C190 – ActionAid, Young Urban Women Movement to government
NCA backtracks on Radio Gold, others not having their original frequencies