Big Jay of Praye fame is monitoring God, waiting for him to drop the appropriate date to marry his sweetheart Selly.
Selorm Ghalley who shot to fame after featuring on Big Brother Africa in 2013 has been dating Big Jay for five years.
The two have consistently affirmed their love in the media and are proud, they have been able to stick together despite their celebrity status.
“We are the only celeb 'couple' left in Ghana who are yet to get married”, Big Jay noted.
Big Jay also known as Praye Tiatia, insists despite a long date, marriage is still firmly on the cards.
"Everyday I wake up I think about it. I mean for 5 years if am not planning to marry her, then I must be a fool", he said on Joy News on Multi TV's White Carpet entertainment show.
'Praye' meaning 'broom', a hiplife group comprised of Eugene Baah (Praye Ho Ne Ho), Steven Fiawoo(Praye Tiatia) and Nana Kwame (Praye Tenten). They shot into fame when they won the maiden edition of Nescafe African Revelation contest in Ghana, and went on to win the West African grand finale.
Praye Tiatia's music partner Praye Honeho (Eugene Baah) is already married to Beverly Afaglo.
Nonetheless the award-winning hiplife star, Praye Tiatia says he doesn't "want to feel pressurised" because "God's time is the best".
According to the hiplife artiste, the two "are still putting things together".
"At the right time when God gives me that date, I will bring it out", he promised.
- Police arrest man flogging toddler in viral video
- ‘Akufo-Addo must resign; he’s giving us too much headache’ – Kpebu
- Loans to become more expensive as BoG hikes policy rate to 24.5%
- Black Sherif releases ‘The Villain I Never Was’
- Nigerian oil export terminal had theft line into sea for 9 years
- Ghana’s debt to GDP is not properly accounted for – Ato Forson
- Brother stands in as groom skips wedding to train
- BoG dollar auction: Demand outstrips supply by $72.2m as $1 hits ¢10.92
- IMF won’t lend to Ghana if debt levels are unsustainable – Theo Acheampong
- ‘Forget about votes; call Chairman Wontumi to account’ – Martin Kpebu to Akufo-Addo
- FDA concurs with WHO’s caution against four substandard paediatric medicines found in The Gambia
- Livestream: PM Express business edition discusses impact of policy rate on businesses
- Gertrude Agyemang: Customer Service Week and the ECG prepaid meter challenge
- NDC has no evidence to prove my involvement in ‘galamsey’ – Ellembelle DCE
- KNUST students develop cost-effective instrument to measure temperature and light energy from the sun
- MP has been a challenge in fight against ‘galamsey’ in my district – Ellembelle DCE
- 2 women in court over alleged assault on Besease M/A JHS teacher
- Alberta Mortty: I love my breast; I love my life more
- Assistant headmaster of Mpatasie D/A dies in ‘galamsey’ pit
- 36 arrested in Ejisu for alleged network marketing scamming
- Akufo-Addo’s fight against illegal mining is a complete ‘419’ – Sammy Gyamfi
- #NoToGalamsey: Failure to deal with ‘galamsey’ could lead to street terrorism – Prof. Gatsi
- AngloGold Ashanti pleased with community support to ward off illegal miners from Obuasi concession
- Nigerian singer Teni gifts SHS teacher a car
- Prosecute Chairman Wontumi, Charles Bissue, others neck-deep in galamsey – NDC to Akufo-Addo