Head coach of the Black Stars, Milovan Rajevac, has assured that all final decisions on invitations to the Black Stars team will be made by him.
Milo was unveiled to the press Friday, at the secretariat of the GFA, after the dismissal of CK Akonnor on September, 13.
Akonnor was largely criticised by Ghanaians and the media for allowing political interference in his national team call-ups.
However GFA President, Kurt Okraku denied the reports indicating that invitations are finalised via laid down processes, and not enforced on the head coach as reported.
Rajevac at his unveiling, indicated that although he is open to suggestions, he will take the final decision.
“I’m ready to share ideas with management on call ups to the national team but when it comes to the final decision, I will be the one to do that,” Rajevac told the media.
Sports analyst are waiting eagerly for Rajevac’s first national team call-up which is expected as Ghana plays a World Cup qualifier with Zimbabwe on October,10.
- Police arrest man driving dangerously in viral video
- Reckless driver in viral video to appear in court today
- Colombia’s most wanted drug lord Otoniel captured
- Iranian governor slapped in the face during public speech
- NCA backtracks on Radio Gold, others not having their original frequencies
- Assistant police chief claims she was told to get abortion to keep her job
- I love security issues – Henry Quartey on why he didn’t want to be Greater Accra Regional Minister
- CAF Champions League: Hearts of Oak drop to Confederations Cup after being thrashed by Wydad
- CAF Champions League: Hearts of Oak poised to make history ahead of second leg against Wydad
- Agric Minister stopped my bid to introduce fertiliser manufacturing plant – Entrepreneur
John Boadu: NPP tribute in memory of Hajia Mariama Bawumia
Auditor-General uncovers ¢44m worth of abandoned projects, completed projects not put to use across
Coup reports ‘major blow’ to Sudan transition – Human Rights Watch
CBOD calls on government to fix deplorable road network in petroleum management and storage area in Tema
World Bank outlines comprehensive debt solutions for countries with high debt
Akufo-Addo to launch alternative employment and livelihood programme today
Pastor whose prophecy triggered Shatta Wale’s hoax shooting to reappear in court today
Trafficked to Europe for sex: A survivor’s escape story
Mohamed Salah breaks Premier League goals record for Africa
Farmers in Ghana ready to grow genetically modified cowpea
Sudan’s civilian leaders arrested amid coup reports
Oyibi, Apollonia, Awoshie and other areas to experience power interruption
Manchester United 0-5 Liverpool: ‘This was a terrible mismatch and Solskjaer has to take blame?’
Today’s front pages: Monday, October 25, 2021
37th ICAG Graduation Ceremony: female UEW graduate adjudged overall best candidate