Chief Executive of the National Petroleum Authority (NPA), Dr. Mustapha Abdul-Hamid has assured that his primary objective is to ensure rules and regulations are adhered to by players in the petroleum downstream industry.
According to him, that is the only way the industry will achieve its vision, whilst players enjoy the full benefits of the industry.
Addressing management of Puma Energy Ghana Ltd and Blue Ocean Investment Limited led by its Group Managing Director, Henry Osei, Dr. Abdul-Hamid said his aim is to ensure all players are satisfied with the regulations governing the industry.
The visit was to among others, welcome the new Chief Executive of NPA and also congratulate him on his assumption into office.
The meeting deliberated on the Puma Group’s investment in the petroleum downstream industry such as being the first company to establish a cylinder bottling plant which is at 95% completion stage and the enhanced Kotoka International Airport aviation fuel depot which added storage capacity of 10,000 metric tonnes to the existing 750 metric tonnes.
The MD of Puma Energy and Blue Ocean Investment Limited said the group was looking forward to strengthening its relationship with the NPA and indicated that “as a key stakeholder of the industry, we will lend our support to you as you take over as the new chief executive”
- There’s no space for 499 students at Ghana Law School – Akufo-Addo
- We don’t pay our taxes to Aflao Chief – Ablakwa tells Akufo-Addo
- Medikal reportedly arrested for brandishing a gun
- Henry Quartey initially didn’t want to be Greater Accra Regional Minister – Akufo-Addo
- 2 police officers die in high-speed chase; 3 others injured
- Prof Kwadwo Appiagyei-Atua: Intrusion of national security details on campus a violation of academic freedom and democracy
- Ghana would’ve been buried if Covid-19 broke out under NDC’s tenure – Akufo-Addo
- Medikal to appear in court for brandishing gun amid #FreeShattaWale campaign
- Akufo-Addo must apologise to Aflao Chief – Ketu South MP
- World Cup Qualifiers: Ethiopia to host Ghana in Johannesburg
Ghana’s education must meet dictates of fourth revolution – Minister
Medikal remanded in prison custody for 5 days
Ban on ‘aboboyaa’ on Accra highways to take effect from Nov. 1 – Henry Quartey
Insurance industry stakeholders declare August as blood donation month
Zeroing of Price Stabilisation and Recovery Levies to begin in November – NPA
Education Ministry Audit unit lauded for its good financial management practices
STC struggling to cope with increasing cost of fuel – Nana Akomea
We can build Ghana through industrialisation – Lands Minister
UG SRC elections head into run-off as some candidates drop from race
Lackadaisical attitude of Ghana’s exhibitors at Expo 2021 Dubai blocking investments – Patrons
GTP, B5 Plus support Olympic Committee
Dr Mrs Foriwah Obeng Adjei
Dr Daniel Nkrumah: Sodom, Gomorrah and LGBTQI+ rights
Asantehene suggests creation of monitoring team to ensure judicious use of stool lands revenue
Narcotics Commission seizes about 5000kg of suspected cannabis worth ¢6.84m