Interest payments hit ¢10.6bn in quarter 1; domestic interest payments constitute 82.7% – BoG

Domestic interest payments accounted for 82.7% of the total interest payments in the first quarter of 2022. According to the May 2022 Monetary Policy Report by the Bank of Ghana, external interest payments constituted the remaining 17.3%. In all, total Interest Payments amounted to ¢10.608.billion over the review period, higher than the envisioned target of … Continue reading Interest payments hit ¢10.6bn in quarter 1; domestic interest payments constitute 82.7% – BoG