There are powerful bums, and then there's JLo's.
At a performance in Las Vegas Monday night, Jennifer Lopez sported a stunning skin-tight bodysuit that showcased her tight "Jenny From the Block" bod. Obviously, she looked great in one of the season's trendiest pieces.
There was just one problem: She split her pants.
It turns out the bodysuit was a little too tight. When the singer bent over to take a bow after her finale, her audience saw The Full Monty — well, almost.
Luckily, Lopez was able to get off the stage without causing too much of a pants-split commotion — proof that the best time for a wardrobe malfunction to occur is at the end of a performance. Still, TMZ nabbed a video of the embarrassing moment as it happened, keeping this fiasco from casually being swept under the rug.
Pants split aside, J. Lo keeps on proving she looks better at 46 than many of us look(ed) at 26. So major props to her for rocking that hip-hugging, glitzy bodysuit in the first place.
- Afenyo-Markin pleads for confirmation of ministerial nominees
- AFCON 2023Q: Antoine Semenyo nets last-ditch winner as Black Stars beat Angola
- I didn’t attend the seminary to become a Priest – Rev. Akua Boateng
- Get financing assurances from creditors, partners before Board approval – IMF to Ghana
- Ashaiman invasion: We have been commended for ridding town of criminals – DG of Armed Forces Public Affairs
- Ghana power firms reject move to restructure $1.4bn debt
- 3 die, 8 go blind as FDA cautions against certain eyedrop brands
- Minority MPs oppose approval of 2 Supreme Court Justice nominees
- AFCON 2023Q: Benching Andre Ayew was my choice – Chris Hughton
- Ghana is not poor, we are only being poorly managed – Dr. Ali-Nakyea
- Qpee Vibez out with new Afrobeats song titled ‘Allo’
- US Vice President to visit Ghana on March 27 to deepen bilateral relations, strengthen trade and investment
- MUSIGA to hold elections on August 8 after 4 years of postponements
- 7 surprisingly erotic zones in the body
- National Youth Conference on Natural Resources and Environmental Governance launched
- Livestream: MPs voting on approval of Akufo-Addo’s ministerial appointees
- Attack on Golden Star Wassa: Company suspends operation at Benso site
- After standoff and brief suspension, Parliament regroups to vote on new appointees
- Black Stars Playbook: The Stars struggle to align in Chris Hughton’s first game
- NPP using ‘useless’ tactics to delay voting on ministerial nominees – Murtala Mohammed
- How to look chic and modest in a scarf
- Medikal raps better than most of the female rappers except me – Eno Barony
- I wanted something that reflected Africa – Sheryl Lee Ralph on why she wore kente to NAACP
- ICGC’s CT Praise to drop ‘Lala Dance Medley’ ahead of The Encounter album
- Pregnant mother’s death in Oti Region island community sparks healthcare concern