John Legend has warned his rapper friend Kanye West that his fiancee Kim Kardashian's reality Tv show may place an extra strain on their relationship.
The Ordinary People hitmaker has turned down the chance to front a reality series with his model wife, Chrissy Teigen, convinced such projects can spell disasters for a relationship — and he has urged the Stronger rapper to think twice before turning his romance into a Tv spectacle.
Legend tells BANG Showbiz, "I don't know what Kanye is doing with the show (Keeping Up With The Kardashians). To this point, he's made minor appearances but it's not been all about their relationship. It's really hard to do that on television and I think it's dangerous for a relationship."
However the singer did reveal that Teigen is keen to give reality Tv a shot: "I think there are all kinds of unscripted television and I think Chrissy's keen to do the right kind, but not the, 'Let's watch John and Chrissy be married' kind, it's not really healthy for our relationship… We don't want to put our relationship on television, I think we share enough as it is."
- Photos from #OcuppyJulorBiHouse protest
- South Korea raids US military bases in drugs probe
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse demonstrators arrested
- Kwame Nkrumah should be the yardstick of good governance – CPP
- Police allegedly intercept illegal registrants
- Lionel Messi forced off with ‘old injury’ for Inter Miami as US Open Cup final looms
- 234 men died from prostate cancer between 2013 and 2022 – Report
- UCL: Man United lost to Bayern Munich because of me – Andre Onana
- UCL: Bellingham strikes injury-time Real Madrid winner against Union Berlin
- Samson’s Take: Democracy in danger – stop the police now! Pt. II
- Rotary Club leads medical outreach in Abume
- Niger junta’s PM meets EU envoy amid tension
- Rotary Club of Ho raises ₵250,000 to upgrade Kpando Health Center to Polyclinic Status
- CAF Confederation Cup: Dreams FC to play Sierra Leone’s Kallon in Liberia
- Morocco to spend $12bn on earthquake recovery