Karpowership Ghana has donated some food items to the Muslim community at Bawaleshie in East Legon.
The items donated include bags of rice, cartons of tin tomatoes, cartons of milk, cartons of soft drinks, and cartons of milo.
“We are pleased to share in your holy month of fasting on this day,” Sandra Amarquaye, Communications Specialist for Karpowership said.
The gesture, she said, was Karpowership’s way of expressing love and generosity to the Muslim community.
She added that “the donation symbolises how significant the Islamic month of Ramadan is to us.”
Ms Amarquaye expressed gratitude to Muslims for using the period of Ramadan as a moment to step up their expression of generosity towards others through almsgiving and feeding of the destitute and needy.
The Imam of the East Legon Central mosque Sheikh Ahmed Mohammed Alfadul upon receiving the products, expressed his heartfelt thanks to Karpowership and prayed to the Almighty for blessings for the company.
He also praised the organization for its diverse support of communities across the country.
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- Political appointees at Presidency increases to 361
- TikToker Ahuofe ‘Ghana Tupac’ dead
- Desist from gifting out cedi bouquets, hampers; it is illegal – BoG warns
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Larabanga Accident: Level 200 student dead, 3 others in critical condition
- Social media users react to TikToker Ahoufe’s death
- BoG denies introduction of ¢500 coin, note
- We will resume picketing if government fails to honour payment in 2-weeks – Pensioner bondholders
- Adom FM climaxes Ghana Month celebrations with splendid cultural durbar
- Music producer Kaywa loses mother
- The Multimedia Group’s Adom brand ends Ghana month with colourful cultural display
- Police to probe death of Yul Edochie’s son
- Morocco King hailed for the Atlas Lions’ growing status
- Managers of Hillburi hotel arrested for alleged power theft
- Blatant power theft in Ghana very worrying – ECG
- Ebo Whyte’s ‘Just The Tip’ excites patrons
- ‘He’s clueless’ – Derek Boateng lashes out at Milovan Rajevac
- Son of murdered Mujipe chief reveals names of assailants
- Policy framework for aluminium downstream industry in the offing – CEO of GIADEC
- Trump indictment: A simple guide to what it means
- “Time for Dogboe to strap the title belt” – Patrice Harris
- Decouple NHIS proceeds from consolidated fund – Bono Regional GHS boss tells government
- Six bodies discovered in Canada marsh near US border
- Go to Italy and speak to Afena-Gyan – Derek Boateng charges GFA