Audio By Carbonatix
Larry King suffered a heart attack last Thursday after going into cardiac arrest ... TMZ has learned.
Sources with direct knowledge tell us, Larry had been having difficulty breathing for months and was scheduled to check himself into the hospital Thursday for an angiogram.
We're told while he was at home getting ready to go to the hospital, he went into cardiac arrest. He was taken by ambulance to the hospital, where doctors performed an angioplasty. They opened up an artery that had collapsed and inserted several stents.
The 85-year-old talk show legend was put in the cardiac intensive care unit and we're told he's expected to be released Monday.
Larry had been seeing doctors over the last 6 months for the breathing problems but we're told they did not diagnose the severity of the underlying problem. This photo was taken late last month when Larry was leaving the doctor's office.
Larry has had heart issues for 30 years. He's had 2 heart attacks but has remained vibrant.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Tags:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
I’ll tour cocoa-growing areas to explain new price – Eric Opoku
55 seconds -
Titao attack should be wake-up call for Ghana’s security architecture – Samuel Jinapor
2 minutes -
New Juaben South MP Okyere Baafi condemns Burkina Faso attack, demands probe into government response
19 minutes -
A/R: Unknown assailants desecrate graves at Asante Mampong cemetery
30 minutes -
What is wrong with us: Africans know mining, but do not understand the business and consequences of mining
52 minutes -
Ghana Sports Fund begins grassroots field assessment in Volta North, uncovers talent and infrastructure gaps
54 minutes -
Persons with disabilities are not objects of pity — Volta Social Welfare Director urges mindset shift
1 hour -
Burkina Faso attack: Desist from sharing gory images of victims – Muntaka
1 hour -
Political scientist supports NDC dual-role directive, calls for legal backing
1 hour -
GH¢5.7bn haemorrhage: Ghana’s tomato crisis exposed as Chamber of Agribusiness unveils 2030 rescue plan
2 hours -
Fifi Kwetey slams opponents of directive on dual roles as ‘greedy’ and ‘mercenaries’
2 hours -
Analyst condemns victim-shaming in Russian exploitation saga
2 hours -
Ghana’s Blue Economy in 2026: Taking actions now, leveraging blue resources for sustainable growth
2 hours -
I was once a ‘Bob no rank’; Everybody will have their turn — Afenyo to TESCON members
2 hours -
Tony Aidoo urges NDC to focus on policy communication, not personal praise for Mahama
2 hours
