Leicester City have sacked manager Claudio Ranieri, the club have announced.
Ranieri led Leicester City to a maiden Premier League title last season but the Foxes currently sit just one place and one point off the relegation zone after a tumultuous defence of their title.
The former Greece coach was given a vote of confidence only two weeks ago but the East Midlands club have now sacked the 65-year-old.
“This has been the most difficult decision we have had to make in nearly seven years since King Power took ownership of Leicester City," vice chairman Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha said.
— Leicester City (@LCFC) February 23, 2017
- Bongo scandal: Assembly withdraws ¢187k from contractor’s bank account without permission
- Intelligence Bureau arrests man with 656 ATM cards at KIA
- Hushpuppi – the Instagram influencer and international fraudster
- Dortmund’s Otto Addo to be appointed Black Stars assistant coach
- ARB Apex Bank investigates how Bongo Assembly withdrew money from account without owner’s approval
- Rwandan court finds ‘Hotel Rwanda’ film hero guilty in terrorism case
- Police to amend charges against Rev. Owusu Bempah and four others
- Milovan Rajevac announcement imminent after government, GFA execs approval
- Why single people smell different
- ‘Sometimes players don’t like it’ – Pochettino reacts to subbing off Messi
Agriculture and education will be a priority when approved – Tain DCE nominee
7 detained final year students of Sawla SHS denied bail
Francis-Xavier shares life story as Village of Hope celebrates 25th Anniversary
Board of Directors for Ghana Water Company inaugurated
Ejura shootings: Affected families submit Right to Information request for Committee’s report to President, Interior Minister
We should allow political parties to sponsor nominees in Assembly elections – Dan Botwe
Majority of the 260 MMDCE nominees should be confirmed within 10 days – Dan Botwe
Women entrepreneurs dominate private sector – Study says
Consciously plan for your retirement – Axis Pension boss urges
Akufo-Addo not required to choose MMDCEs from recommended list, selection process was only to aid him – Nana B
Ace Power Promotions Return With 4 Title Fights In Accra October 16
Black Queens bounce back in victory over Cameroon
Access Bank’s ‘Business Startup Challenge’ launched
West Blue Consulting Founder, Valentina Mintah joins Board of Kuenyehia Trust for Contemporary Art
Playback: PM Express discusses MMDCE nominations