Soursop fruit offers a variety of positive content for human health, ranging from fruits, leaves, and even trees. Soursop leaves in fact contain many benefits to herbal medicine materials, and to maintain body condition. Behind these benefits apparently do not get out of the womb which contains acetogenins, annocatacin, annocatalin, annohexocin, annonacin, annomuricin, anomurine, anonol, caclourine, gentisic acid, gigantetronin, linoleic acid, muricapentocin. The content of these compounds are a lot of benefits for the body, can be a cure disease or to enhance immunity
1. Curing Cancer
By eating the fruit soursop we can help to attack the cancer cells safely and naturally, without side effects such as nausea, weight loss, or hair loss.
2. Increase Immune System
Substances contained in soursop fruit such as acetogenins, annocatacin, annocatalin, annohexocin, annonacin, annomuricin, anomurine, anonol, caclourine, gentisic acid, gigantetronin, linoleic acid, muricapentocin. It makes our body stay fit and improved. Help us against disease
3. Kill malignant cancer cells
Soursop leaf has an effective target and kill malignant cells for 12 types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreatic cancer. Power works 10,000 times stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells compared with adriamycin and chemo therapy is commonly used.
4. High Vitamin C
Vitamins are the most dominant in soursop fruit is vitamin C, which is around 20 mg per 100 grams of fruit flesh. Requirement of vitamin C per person per day (ie 60 mg), have been met only by consuming 300 grams of meat soursop fruit. The content of vitamin C is high enough on soursop is an excellent antioxidant to increase endurance and slow the aging process (stay young). and is one of the benefits of soursop fruit that we can take
5. Medicine for hemorrhoids and pain reliever
In addition to juice drinks are also good to cure hemorrhoids, waist pain, and help your appetite so our appetite good.
6. Rich in Fiber
In addition to nutritional components, soursop fruit is also very rich in non-nutritional components. One of them is to contain a lot of fiber (dietary fiber), fiber is very good for digestive health.
7. Preventing Osteoporsis
Soursop fruit contains phosphorus and calcium is high enough. Very good for strong bones and to prevent osteoporosis.
8. Increase Energy
The content of fructose in soursop can keep you fresh, and can drain energy. This is because fructose is a simple sugar(monosaccharide) found in many fruits. This could be a good natural source of carbohydrates for the body.
9. Help cure many disease
Soursop fruit juice, taken twice daily, can help overcome kidney disease, liver problems, urinary tract infection (also known as urethritis) and hematuria (blood in the urine or)
10. Preventing Bacterial infections
The fleshy part of the fruit, if applied to any cuts will accelerate the healing process and also prevent bacterial infection.
11. Prevent nerve damage and maintain a healthy heart
The content of vitamin B1 able to accelerate metabolism, blood circulation, prevents nerve damage, restoring the edges and central nervous disorders. The content of vitamin B2 is required for the body's energy production, fat storage, nervous system function, and maintenance of the heart muscle.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- 12 things you should never do when meeting your partner’s parents
- How humor can change your relationship
- Why global warming is a serious threat to our mental health
- Alcohol 'more damaging to brain health than marijuana'
- Tricky relationship signs that subtly tell, you should run!
- FDA warns public against purchase of 'penis enlargement capsule,' others
- Are you getting too much sleep?
- How to spot a lie in a text message
- No more sleeping sickness; experts embrace Fexinidazole pill
- A common struggle: Living with the fear of fears
- How your diet causes body odour
- Are you micro-cheating on your significant other?
- USAID launches new neglected disease control program in West Africa
- This is why you should never share your passwords with your partner
- How many times a week should you run?