Vlisco has opened its reffitted flagship store at the Accra Mall, on Tuesday April 11, 2017.
The textiles manufacturer which also launched its new season collection, used the occasion to celebrate the 60th birthday of one of its loyal customers, Winnifed Ampofo.
Hosted by Anita Erskine, the simple but colourful event was very entertaining with exciting promotions which ensured the event was one to remember.
Speaking at the event, Marketing Manager of Vlisco Stephen Badu said the store was redesigned with its customers in mind and that Vlisco aims to provide its fashion savvy customers with more exciting fashion and a differentiated customer experience.
He said, “Whenever you visit our newly renovated boutique, you will be pampered by ample choice, professional advice and styling tips from our staff.
If you are a ‘Connoisseur of style’ and lover of authentic Wax Hollandais, come and enjoy the new and improved unique Vlisco retail experience.”
Adored by patrons for its colourful and vibrant fabrics, such as Wax Hollandais, Super-Wax and Java, Vlisco has over the years influenced and contributed to the growth of the fashion landscape in West & Central Africa.
The refitted Vlisco boutique reveals a new environment concept where Vlisco aims to make the customer experience, and their journey towards their dream outfit, as pleasurable as possible.
Vlisco connoisseurs will be thrilled to still find old favourites, new products as well as new services and promotions all under one roof.
Guests at the reopening were treated to a fashion show with elegant outfits created by Stylista with new season fabric from Vlisco.
Stylista showcased her talents by merging unique and bold, colorful Vlisco fabrics.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Health Director orders killing of Keta stray dogs
- Take charge of your health with these easy tips
- 10 awkward money scenarios to avoid on a date
- 'Can I forgive him? – How I discovered my husband’s sex obsession'
- Men with these 10 traits make the strongest, most valuable partners
- Former BOST boss donates generator to Bibiani hospital
- Ofosu-Barko Foundation offers free medical screening in Amansie West
- Six ways social media negatively affects your mental health
- Can falling in love have an impact on your health?
- Want to ‘redesign’ your body? Read this
- A common struggle: How a mixture of narcotics and alcohol plunged me into anxiety attacks
- Can you get in trouble for not wearing a bra at work?
- Study reveals female SHS students abusing antibiotics
- 10 reasons why you could be gaining weight even though you are exercising
- DR Congo Ebola outbreak: Death toll passes 200