FC Beauty Group in collaboration with a Japanese company, DMM.Ghana, has launched a Digital Nail Printer at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra.
The Digital Nail Printer is state-of-the-art equipment that prints any image, design or photo on the nail through a smart phone or tablet.
The event brought together beauticians, heads of beautician associations and fashion enthusiasts who were taken through the basic operations of the machinery.
Demonstrating the use of the equipment, Chief Executive Officer of FC Beauty Group, Mrs. Grace Amey-Obeng explained that the Digital Nail Printer which connects directly to an application, O2nails fashion nail beauty, via WiFi hot spot.
According to her, over 800 designs are available in the App and designs are updated every week.
“As a company, we want to meet the needs of all our clients, that is why we have included a section where users can design their preferred patterns on the go.”
Also, the Managing Director of DMM.Ghana, Mizuho Taniguchi underscored the need for beautician to demand value for money
She indicated that, the equipment has over 800 designs which save time and reduces manicure skill requirement for manicurist in Ghana.
Mizuho Taniguchi encouraged manicurists to purchase the equipment for increased revenue.
More Lifestyle Headlines
- I don’t want to cook for my family and I’m tired of feeling guilty about it
- President Akufo-Addo commissions U/W Regional Hospital
- New Jersey brother and sister allowed to marry after 10-year-long court battle
- Photos: Cosmopolitan Mix 30-day weight loss challenge: Work-out session gets off to flying start
- Government to upgrade Binaba Health Centre to PolyClinic
- Zoomlion, Health Ministry to deploy technology to map mosquito breeding sites
- 2019 NSMQ finalists take healthcare cover at Medifem
- Patients to pay more as GMA increases cost of medical services
- Fashion Friday: 22 countries, 44 designers make history at 2019 MB Global Fashion Week
- UCC medical school holds 10th white coat ceremony
- Fashion Friday: African-made luxury fashion is making a comeback
- Denied access to baby, ordeal of '63-yr-old' in mental home retold
- Cheating and manipulation: Confessions of a gaslighter
- Young people reporting Parkinson’s disease, health expert disturbed
- Community support for psychiatric patients adequate - Mental health Specialist