FC Beauty Group in collaboration with a Japanese company, DMM.Ghana, has launched a Digital Nail Printer at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel in Accra.
The Digital Nail Printer is state-of-the-art equipment that prints any image, design or photo on the nail through a smart phone or tablet.
The event brought together beauticians, heads of beautician associations and fashion enthusiasts who were taken through the basic operations of the machinery.
Demonstrating the use of the equipment, Chief Executive Officer of FC Beauty Group, Mrs. Grace Amey-Obeng explained that the Digital Nail Printer which connects directly to an application, O2nails fashion nail beauty, via WiFi hot spot.
According to her, over 800 designs are available in the App and designs are updated every week.
“As a company, we want to meet the needs of all our clients, that is why we have included a section where users can design their preferred patterns on the go.”
Also, the Managing Director of DMM.Ghana, Mizuho Taniguchi underscored the need for beautician to demand value for money
She indicated that, the equipment has over 800 designs which save time and reduces manicure skill requirement for manicurist in Ghana.
Mizuho Taniguchi encouraged manicurists to purchase the equipment for increased revenue.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- UNICEF to launch “#VaccinesWork” campaign
- JoyNews gets result: Mangotideke maternity centre project gets ICAG support
- It's not money or sex but humility that makes a relationship last - Study
- Liberia hosts largest gathering of laboratory professionals in West Africa
- Things you shouldn't reject a guy over
- Snoring can actually be deadly, here’s why
- No legal ‘shisha’ joints in Ghana – FDA warns
- 7 'outdated' dating rules we should bring back
- Cooking this Easter? Think of eggs - Herbalife advises
- Raising three kids is organized chaos. Here’s why I’m having a fourth
- More women getting pregnant in their 30s than their 20s
- Children with autism are gifts from God – Parent leads awareness campaign
- Want your new relationship to last? Then you should only see each other once a week
- €480,000 oxygen plant commissioned in Accra
- Sleep myths 'damaging your health'