Delat Beauty Academy, in partnership with the Women’s Commission of the University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA), is set to provide beauty tips to students.
The partnership, which kicks off on Friday, March 2 and dubbed UPSA Royals, will see teachers from the Academy teach female students how to apply simple everyday makeup.
Founder and Director of Delat Beauty Academy, Delali Ayawavi Sika explained in a press release that the move is part of a tertiary institutions tour aimed at helping the students get abreast with modern trends in makeup.
The tour will see the Beauty School visit some tertiary Institutions including Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technoloy (KNUST) and the University of Ghana in coming weeks.
Delat Beauty Academy, Ghana’s leading makeup artistry school, continues to be at the forefront of providing cutting-edge vocational training in the industry.
The Beauty school is a practical training ground and grooming facility instituted by the Academy for its graduates to undergo critical assessment in order to better position them for the job market.
The school which started in July 2016, operates from a state of the art facility and offers beauty services including Makeup artistry, Gele tying, Nails (pedicure and manicure), Hair styling, eye lash, consultation among others at a very affordable fee.
The college currently runs one month intensive programme in makeup artistry. In all, twenty-one (21) students completed a course of study.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- How your diet causes body odour
- Are you micro-cheating on your significant other?
- USAID launches new neglected disease control program in West Africa
- This is why you should never share your passwords with your partner
- How many times a week should you run?
- Low-carb diets may work by boosting calorie burn
- Goodbye 'gluten-free'? Celiac disease vaccine may make it possible
- How to stop comparing your relationship to others
- Health Director orders killing of Keta stray dogs
- Take charge of your health with these easy tips
- 10 awkward money scenarios to avoid on a date
- 'Can I forgive him? – How I discovered my husband’s sex obsession'
- Men with these 10 traits make the strongest, most valuable partners
- Former BOST boss donates generator to Bibiani hospital
- Ofosu-Barko Foundation offers free medical screening in Amansie West