The very idea of having a sex schedule sounds boring, doesn’t it? Like what, you just tell your partner, ‘Honey, don’t forget! Sex at 10.15 tonight.’? While it does sound a bit dreary, its benefits cannot be ignored. We’ve rounded up five that might just save and spice up your relationship.
It makes sure you have frequent sex
Obvious, but true. Sex is the last thing on our minds thanks to our hectic and tiring lifestyles, and making a sex timetable helps you put everything aside and just get intimate with your partner.
It gives you something to look forward to
Knowing in advance that you will be having sex later in the day is sure to get you excited. As the anticipation increases, you start getting eager to get naked with your SO.
It lets you spend quality time together
In an age where the internet and technology is spoiling even simple things like mealtimes, it gets kind of difficult to find time for romance. But with a sex schedule, you know that the hour you set aside to be together will be spent without any interruptions.
It gives you time to prepare
When you plan sex in advance, you get time to groom yourself, or even plan something new and adventurous. Recreate all the fantasies you’ve secretly wanted to try out and make scheduled sex more amazing.
It does away with rejection and resentments
With a pre-planned and mutually agreed upon sex schedule, there’s no question of one partner saying no to sex, thus making the other feel rejected. Barring illness or unforeseen situations, you and your partner can continue with sexy time and make sure both of you are happy and satisfied.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Health Director orders killing of Keta stray dogs
- Take charge of your health with these easy tips
- 10 awkward money scenarios to avoid on a date
- 'Can I forgive him? – How I discovered my husband’s sex obsession'
- Men with these 10 traits make the strongest, most valuable partners
- Former BOST boss donates generator to Bibiani hospital
- Ofosu-Barko Foundation offers free medical screening in Amansie West
- Six ways social media negatively affects your mental health
- Can falling in love have an impact on your health?
- Want to ‘redesign’ your body? Read this
- A common struggle: How a mixture of narcotics and alcohol plunged me into anxiety attacks
- Can you get in trouble for not wearing a bra at work?
- Study reveals female SHS students abusing antibiotics
- 10 reasons why you could be gaining weight even though you are exercising
- DR Congo Ebola outbreak: Death toll passes 200