You know when you find that someone special and you immediately revert to your high school self? Carefully written texts that are intended to come off casual, nervous sweating, overthinking the smallest things.
Those could all be indications that you're falling for them hard. Everything feels new again and you don't even care how ridiculous you've been lately because whatever you're feeling seems bigger than anything else.
Enjoy every single second of this roller coaster phase because falling in love doesn't come every day. Here's 23 signs to confirm you're totally smitten.
1. He or she is all you can think about
2. You love spending your free time with them
3. Every little thing reminds you of them
4. You don't mind making small sacrifices or doing favors for them
5. Things they'd love stand out to you when you're out shopping
6. Seeing their name on your phone gives you butterflies
7. Your friends are sick of hearing about them
8. Hooking up with other people isn't even on your mind
9. You find yourself thinking of him or her before yourself
10. You feel like you're almost addicted to them
11. Things that would normally annoy you don't when it comes to them
12. No one before them really matters anymore
13. Even the most mundane tasks are fun with them
14. You worry about messing things up
15. Sex is more about being intimate than physical
16. Corny love songs don't seem as corny anymore
17. They're the first person you want to tell news to
18. You catch yourself planning ahead with them in mind
19. Everything feels right when you're with him or her
20. You're willing to try new things for them
21. You genuinely feel for them when they're sad
22. You miss them as soon as they leave
23. There's no one else you'd rather be with
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Men with these 10 traits make the strongest, most valuable partners
- Former BOST boss donates generator to Bibiani hospital
- Ofosu-Barko Foundation offers free medical screening in Amansie West
- Six ways social media negatively affects your mental health
- Can falling in love have an impact on your health?
- Want to ‘redesign’ your body? Read this
- A common struggle: How a mixture of narcotics and alcohol plunged me into anxiety attacks
- Can you get in trouble for not wearing a bra at work?
- Study reveals female SHS students abusing antibiotics
- 10 reasons why you could be gaining weight even though you are exercising
- DR Congo Ebola outbreak: Death toll passes 200
- Global fertility has 'come down tremendously'
- Video: Don’t stalk your ex; it's unhealthy – Counsellor
- 11 things to know when planning a wedding
- In love with romantic love? That comes with risks