Professional women have gathered at the forecourt of Joy FM to dramatise the point that cooking for your man is not slavery.
They have been quick to brand the view that suggests so as a twisted, lonely narrative of a self-styled progressive.
In a PR masterstroke to stoke debate, Adom FM News Editor, Afia Pokua, known for her own fire and fury has rallied women behind the kitchen fire to cook - on Valentine's Day.
Leading what is now known as the SugarDem Gh, Afia Pokua wants men to come around and feast freely and possibly carry one available cook home - for keeps.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Doctors, nurses in rampant extortion at Tamale Hospital - Joy News uncovers
- Medical drones: IMANI condemns backers’ lack of knowledge of deal
- Hold on to your relationships: it's officially "breakup season"
- Restaurant dishes 'contain more calories than fast-food meals'
- Rapper Nicki Minaj's relationship with sexual offender upsets fans
- Oyoko women undergo free cervical cancer screening
- Drone Delivery Service: We are shocked at GMA’s inconsistency - Gov’t
- Medical drone project "inflated", "misplaced" -- Ato Forson insists
- Wife reads out husband’s affair texts instead of vows at wedding
- All of the best and worst love advice I learned from watching Christmas movies
- FDA hits beaches with tobacco, tramadol education
- Ghanaian doctor, German save life of a Ghanaian onboard KLM flight
- Posting children’s images exposes them to danger. This is how
- How sex bonds couples, and why sometimes it's not enough
- Mass Tilapia deaths recorded in Eastern Region