Professional women have gathered at the forecourt of Joy FM to dramatise the point that cooking for your man is not slavery.
They have been quick to brand the view that suggests so as a twisted, lonely narrative of a self-styled progressive.
In a PR masterstroke to stoke debate, Adom FM News Editor, Afia Pokua, known for her own fire and fury has rallied women behind the kitchen fire to cook - on Valentine's Day.
Leading what is now known as the SugarDem Gh, Afia Pokua wants men to come around and feast freely and possibly carry one available cook home - for keeps.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Poor leadership hindering progress in quality healthcare outcomes - Dr Nsiah-Asare
- How many dates should you wait to have sex?
- Chirano Gold Mines fights cataracts, other eye defects with free eye-screening to residents
- Ghana’s TB case finding campaign gets logistical support
- Dr Kisseadoo writes: ‘What is true commitment?’
- Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel fashion designer, dead at 85
- Dr. Samuel Kisseadoo writes: What is true commitment?
- PHOTOS: Gov't secures 275 ambulances
- 5 relationship milestones that say it’s going well
- How Dr Ewura Adjoa is making impact in Ghana
- Married to a monster: How marital rape is killing marriages
- The 10 things you should know about your vagina
- 10 expenses to cut down on to for a low-budget wedding
- How to know if you're in a rebound relationship
- LOAD Ghana calls for stringent measures to regulate sale of alcohol