Professional women have gathered at the forecourt of Joy FM to dramatise the point that cooking for your man is not slavery.
They have been quick to brand the view that suggests so as a twisted, lonely narrative of a self-styled progressive.
In a PR masterstroke to stoke debate, Adom FM News Editor, Afia Pokua, known for her own fire and fury has rallied women behind the kitchen fire to cook - on Valentine's Day.
Leading what is now known as the SugarDem Gh, Afia Pokua wants men to come around and feast freely and possibly carry one available cook home - for keeps.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Psychiatric patients, epileptics prefer spiritual healers to hospitals – Mental Health Officer
- Video: Do not lose yourself in pursuit of love – Pundits
- Fashion Friday: African fashion at tipping point if trade agreement delivers
- GHS to administer new anti-malaria drug to children
- 3 reasons why guys love to date successful women
- GAC releases national HIV estimates and projections for 2018
- Ghana: About 19,100 people infected with HIV in 2018
- Tech-savvy New Life Homeopathic Clinic wins prestigious award
- Why do we sleep talk? Here's everything you should know
- DR Congo: WHO declares Ebola outbreak global health emergency
- Lifestyle with Sakwaba: Love corner: Is what you’re feeling love or infatuation?
- How many bananas are enough?
- UG School of Nursing and Midwifery gets first substantive Dean
- Conjoined twin girls separated after 50 hours of surgery
- Mona by Nehita: Luxury jewellery line, launches in Ghana