The clock is ticking fast to the 15th edition of Joy FM’s Bridal Fair which has become a one-stop-shop for all things beauty and bridal.
This year's event comes off at the Accra International Conference Centre (AICC) from July 12-15 from 8 am to 8 pm.
The four-day event will see everything wedding on display at one venue at affordable prices with special offers and discounts.
It is a one-stop venue where you get to see your perfect and trendy wedding gowns, wedding cakes, photography and handmade accessories.
Also, on display will be jewellery, wedding event planners, make-up and everything one needs to crown their day with perfection including travel arrangements.
Another integral part of the Bridal Fair is the Marriage Seminar which comes off on Saturday, July 14.
The seminar has over the years brought together seasoned marriage counsellors to educate and counsel prospective couples as well as married couples on marriage-related issues.
One of the biggest attractions of the Fair will once again feature several counsellors including Rev. Dr Samuel Kisseadoo and Rev. Catherine Onwioduokit.
The Fashion Show
One platform to showcase the exquisite gowns, tailored suits, kente and other ceremonial wear paired with amazing bouquets, shoes, accessories and more is the Fashion.
As part of the Fair this year, Joy FM’s on-air personalities will stage a Fashion Show.
They will be on the runway to showcase some of the products from the exhibitors and sponsors at the fair.
Below are pictures of some on-air personalities from a photoshoot
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Poor leadership hindering progress in quality healthcare outcomes - Dr Nsiah-Asare
- How many dates should you wait to have sex?
- Chirano Gold Mines fights cataracts, other eye defects with free eye-screening to residents
- Ghana’s TB case finding campaign gets logistical support
- Dr Kisseadoo writes: ‘What is true commitment?’
- Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel fashion designer, dead at 85
- Dr. Samuel Kisseadoo writes: What is true commitment?
- PHOTOS: Gov't secures 275 ambulances
- 5 relationship milestones that say it’s going well
- How Dr Ewura Adjoa is making impact in Ghana
- Married to a monster: How marital rape is killing marriages
- The 10 things you should know about your vagina
- 10 expenses to cut down on to for a low-budget wedding
- How to know if you're in a rebound relationship
- LOAD Ghana calls for stringent measures to regulate sale of alcohol