The clock is ticking fast to the 15th edition of Joy FM’s Bridal Fair which has become a one-stop-shop for all things beauty and bridal.
This year's event comes off at the Accra International Conference Centre (AICC) from July 12-15 from 8 am to 8 pm.
The four-day event will see everything wedding on display at one venue at affordable prices with special offers and discounts.
It is a one-stop venue where you get to see your perfect and trendy wedding gowns, wedding cakes, photography and handmade accessories.
Also, on display will be jewellery, wedding event planners, make-up and everything one needs to crown their day with perfection including travel arrangements.
Another integral part of the Bridal Fair is the Marriage Seminar which comes off on Saturday, July 14.
The seminar has over the years brought together seasoned marriage counsellors to educate and counsel prospective couples as well as married couples on marriage-related issues.
One of the biggest attractions of the Fair will once again feature several counsellors including Rev. Dr Samuel Kisseadoo and Rev. Catherine Onwioduokit.
The Fashion Show
One platform to showcase the exquisite gowns, tailored suits, kente and other ceremonial wear paired with amazing bouquets, shoes, accessories and more is the Fashion.
As part of the Fair this year, Joy FM’s on-air personalities will stage a Fashion Show.
They will be on the runway to showcase some of the products from the exhibitors and sponsors at the fair.
Below are pictures of some on-air personalities from a photoshoot
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Lifestyle with Sakwaba: Your favourite ‘Gari Shito’ just got better with this new recipe
- Psychiatric patients, epileptics prefer spiritual healers to hospitals – Mental Health Officer
- Video: Do not lose yourself in pursuit of love – Pundits
- Fashion Friday: African fashion at tipping point if trade agreement delivers
- GHS to administer new anti-malaria drug to children
- 3 reasons why guys love to date successful women
- GAC releases national HIV estimates and projections for 2018
- Ghana: About 19,100 people infected with HIV in 2018
- Tech-savvy New Life Homeopathic Clinic wins prestigious award
- Why do we sleep talk? Here's everything you should know
- DR Congo: WHO declares Ebola outbreak global health emergency
- Lifestyle with Sakwaba: Love corner: Is what you’re feeling love or infatuation?
- How many bananas are enough?
- UG School of Nursing and Midwifery gets first substantive Dean
- Conjoined twin girls separated after 50 hours of surgery