“Balls in Danger” by Seth Kwame Boateng has been selected for the most outstanding health documentary of the year award on the 7th African Health Legendary Awards conference.
The events organized by The Management of Health Legend Foundation –Africa (HL-Africa) in collaboration with Health CEOs and Scientists Network (HCSN) is slated for October 24, at the British Council in Accra.
“We present our compliments to you and wish to inform you that your documentary titled “Balls in Danger” has been selected for an award as the most outstanding health documentary of the year,” the Foundation said in a letter.
The documentary is a story about men and how a cancerous growth in their genitals has become a dreadful thief of their potency and a killer.
“Balls in Danger” showed how prostate cancer is killing many men in Ghana not only because of their lifestyle and age but also because of their dark skin colour.
The Health Legendary Awards is a platform to celebrate the effort of outstanding individuals and institutions who are working beyond the call to duty.
This is to find a concrete solution to challenges facing the country health care delivery and also seeks to reduce apathy and brain drain in the country and sub-region at large.
Health Legend Foundation Africa (HL-Africa) is a Health advocacy organization and the main organizer of the Annual Health Legendary Awards and Conference.
The event is aimed at improving effective healthcare delivery in the country by way of instituting these awards program for dedicated and outstanding healthcare practitioners across the country and the sub-region at large.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Health Director orders killing of Keta stray dogs
- Take charge of your health with these easy tips
- 10 awkward money scenarios to avoid on a date
- 'Can I forgive him? – How I discovered my husband’s sex obsession'
- Men with these 10 traits make the strongest, most valuable partners
- Former BOST boss donates generator to Bibiani hospital
- Ofosu-Barko Foundation offers free medical screening in Amansie West
- Six ways social media negatively affects your mental health
- Can falling in love have an impact on your health?
- Want to ‘redesign’ your body? Read this
- A common struggle: How a mixture of narcotics and alcohol plunged me into anxiety attacks
- Can you get in trouble for not wearing a bra at work?
- Study reveals female SHS students abusing antibiotics
- 10 reasons why you could be gaining weight even though you are exercising
- DR Congo Ebola outbreak: Death toll passes 200