“Balls in Danger” by Seth Kwame Boateng has been selected for the most outstanding health documentary of the year award on the 7th African Health Legendary Awards conference.
The events organized by The Management of Health Legend Foundation –Africa (HL-Africa) in collaboration with Health CEOs and Scientists Network (HCSN) is slated for October 24, at the British Council in Accra.
“We present our compliments to you and wish to inform you that your documentary titled “Balls in Danger” has been selected for an award as the most outstanding health documentary of the year,” the Foundation said in a letter.
The documentary is a story about men and how a cancerous growth in their genitals has become a dreadful thief of their potency and a killer.
“Balls in Danger” showed how prostate cancer is killing many men in Ghana not only because of their lifestyle and age but also because of their dark skin colour.
The Health Legendary Awards is a platform to celebrate the effort of outstanding individuals and institutions who are working beyond the call to duty.
This is to find a concrete solution to challenges facing the country health care delivery and also seeks to reduce apathy and brain drain in the country and sub-region at large.
Health Legend Foundation Africa (HL-Africa) is a Health advocacy organization and the main organizer of the Annual Health Legendary Awards and Conference.
The event is aimed at improving effective healthcare delivery in the country by way of instituting these awards program for dedicated and outstanding healthcare practitioners across the country and the sub-region at large.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Psychiatric patients, epileptics prefer spiritual healers to hospitals – Mental Health Officer
- Video: Do not lose yourself in pursuit of love – Pundits
- Fashion Friday: African fashion at tipping point if trade agreement delivers
- GHS to administer new anti-malaria drug to children
- 3 reasons why guys love to date successful women
- GAC releases national HIV estimates and projections for 2018
- Ghana: About 19,100 people infected with HIV in 2018
- Tech-savvy New Life Homeopathic Clinic wins prestigious award
- Why do we sleep talk? Here's everything you should know
- DR Congo: WHO declares Ebola outbreak global health emergency
- Lifestyle with Sakwaba: Love corner: Is what you’re feeling love or infatuation?
- How many bananas are enough?
- UG School of Nursing and Midwifery gets first substantive Dean
- Conjoined twin girls separated after 50 hours of surgery
- Mona by Nehita: Luxury jewellery line, launches in Ghana