An Italian-based fashion brand is gaining critical acclaim on the African continent for its eclectic designs using wax print.
The company’s founder, Joy I. Meribe, says what sets her collection apart from the competition is its wide array of fits and lengths.
“Modaf Designs is a fashion brand dedicated to solving the size compatibility problems for petite, tall and plus size women all over the world,” she said in a press statement. “It does so through its new collection that has three different patterns ideal for three different height ranges.”
Meribe’s new collection “‘Prêt à porter capsule” is hand-made in Italy and tailored to meet the compatibility of petite, tall and plus-size women. It is one of the first of its kind that offers three different patterns ideal for three different height ranges.
In 2017, the line debuted at Milan Fashion Week. The brand prides itself on its versatile and alternative fusion of both Western and African influences “combining two distinct and unlikely styles” that was created for women “who like one-of-a-kind designs.”
The company has officially launched a crowdfunding campaign, allowing consumers discounted prices for their contribution. The campaign runs until 15th October.
To learn more, visit here.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- FDA warns public against purchase of 'penis enlargement capsule,' others
- Are you getting too much sleep?
- How to spot a lie in a text message
- No more sleeping sickness; experts embrace Fexinidazole pill
- A common struggle: Living with the fear of fears
- How your diet causes body odour
- Are you micro-cheating on your significant other?
- USAID launches new neglected disease control program in West Africa
- This is why you should never share your passwords with your partner
- How many times a week should you run?
- Low-carb diets may work by boosting calorie burn
- Goodbye 'gluten-free'? Celiac disease vaccine may make it possible
- How to stop comparing your relationship to others
- Health Director orders killing of Keta stray dogs
- Take charge of your health with these easy tips