An Italian-based fashion brand is gaining critical acclaim on the African continent for its eclectic designs using wax print.
The company’s founder, Joy I. Meribe, says what sets her collection apart from the competition is its wide array of fits and lengths.
“Modaf Designs is a fashion brand dedicated to solving the size compatibility problems for petite, tall and plus size women all over the world,” she said in a press statement. “It does so through its new collection that has three different patterns ideal for three different height ranges.”
Meribe’s new collection “‘Prêt à porter capsule” is hand-made in Italy and tailored to meet the compatibility of petite, tall and plus-size women. It is one of the first of its kind that offers three different patterns ideal for three different height ranges.
In 2017, the line debuted at Milan Fashion Week. The brand prides itself on its versatile and alternative fusion of both Western and African influences “combining two distinct and unlikely styles” that was created for women “who like one-of-a-kind designs.”
The company has officially launched a crowdfunding campaign, allowing consumers discounted prices for their contribution. The campaign runs until 15th October.
To learn more, visit here.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Video: Submission in marriage is a sign of strength – Counselor
- Does coconut oil for yeast infections work?
- Yes, you can be raped by your husband: It happened to me
- 'I was diagnosed with cancer at seven months pregnant'
- Cancer's 'internal wiring' predicts relapse risk
- Apparently, weed gives women better orgasms
- How sleep can be better for weight loss than the gym
- Does eating mushrooms protect brain health?
- Early detection is possible for Pancreatic Cancer
- Ghana to leverage on India’s experiences towards becoming pharmaceutical hub
- Who should be buying the condoms in your relationship?
- Three or more eggs a week increase your risk of heart disease and early death, study says
- What men and women lie about when it comes to sex
- African C-sections '50 times more deadly'
- Rev. Kisseadoo writes: Make time to be a true companion for your partner in your marriage