Megan Slattery and Tracy Evans, hosts of Deadline Detroit's relationship show "The Trip," talk this week about not getting invited to a partner's family Christmas dinner; how a 32-year-old woman should feel about her 27-year-old boyfriend of three months proposing marriage; and whether it's possible to retrain yourself to have intimacy in a 20-year marriage that has gone flat.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Ebola cases in DR Congo exceed 1,000
- Public urged to facilitate identifying persons living with TB
- Sorry but, no, your children can't come to my wedding
- Generic diet, exercise advice that are failing the overweight
- Romantic rejection: what your reaction says about you
- The 5 deadliest habits to avoid as you get older
- Here's why toxic relationships take so much longer to get over
- Celebrity chef Juliet Glover Chartey tells her story
- Woman dies after 'five hours of drug-fuelled sex'
- Testosterone rules for female athletes 'unscientific'
- Tema: Psychiatric patients relapse due to lack of essential medications in 2018
- Fashion Friday: These art-centric menswear designs are inspired by President Akufo-Addo
- Video report: 1.2 million Ghanaians are currently obese
- Millions of children miss school due to oral pain – Report
- All the advice you need for first-time sex