An Italian-based fashion brand is gaining critical acclaim on the African continent for its eclectic designs using wax print.
The company’s founder, Joy I. Meribe, says what sets her collection apart from the competition is its wide array of fits and lengths.
“Modaf Designs is a fashion brand dedicated to solving the size compatibility problems for petite, tall and plus size women all over the world,” she said in a press statement. “It does so through its new collection that has three different patterns ideal for three different height ranges.”
Meribe’s new collection “‘Prêt à porter capsule” is hand-made in Italy and tailored to meet the compatibility of petite, tall and plus-size women. It is one of the first of its kind that offers three different patterns ideal for three different height ranges.
In 2017, the line debuted at Milan Fashion Week. The brand prides itself on its versatile and alternative fusion of both Western and African influences “combining two distinct and unlikely styles” that was created for women “who like one-of-a-kind designs.”
The company has officially launched a crowdfunding campaign, allowing consumers discounted prices for their contribution. The campaign runs until 15th October.
To learn more, visit here.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Is it possible to stay sexually attracted to your spouse for life?
- Africa's largest solar powered project for a hospital commissioned at FOCOS Hospital
- Lady Adelaide Heward-Mills believes in privacy after marriage
- Esther Cobbah’s nuggets on how to deal with the unexpected in marriage
- Joy Beauty and Bridal Fair: Bespoke Ruby’s Bridal gowns at affordable prices
- 2019 Beauty and Bridal Fair:The most affordable price for your rings at The Nazarene
- 2019 Joy Beauty and Bridal Fair: 9Twenty5 bead accessories for your wedding
- Photos from Day 3 of Joy FM's Beauty and Bridal Fair
- 2019 Joy Beauty and Bridal Fair: Your events are incomplete without Homeda Kente
- 5 texting signals that mean they're only interested in sex
- Upper West records highest malaria cases and related deaths
- 12 Photos you missed from Adjetey Anang, Elom’s 12th anniversary
- Photos: Day 2 of 2019 Joy Beauty and Bridal Fair
- Video: What did you wish you knew before marriage?
- Vaginal bacteria linked to ovarian cancer