An Italian-based fashion brand is gaining critical acclaim on the African continent for its eclectic designs using wax print.
The company’s founder, Joy I. Meribe, says what sets her collection apart from the competition is its wide array of fits and lengths.
“Modaf Designs is a fashion brand dedicated to solving the size compatibility problems for petite, tall and plus size women all over the world,” she said in a press statement. “It does so through its new collection that has three different patterns ideal for three different height ranges.”
Meribe’s new collection “‘Prêt à porter capsule” is hand-made in Italy and tailored to meet the compatibility of petite, tall and plus-size women. It is one of the first of its kind that offers three different patterns ideal for three different height ranges.
In 2017, the line debuted at Milan Fashion Week. The brand prides itself on its versatile and alternative fusion of both Western and African influences “combining two distinct and unlikely styles” that was created for women “who like one-of-a-kind designs.”
The company has officially launched a crowdfunding campaign, allowing consumers discounted prices for their contribution. The campaign runs until 15th October.
To learn more, visit here.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- 10 expenses to cut down on to for a low-budget wedding
- How to know if you're in a rebound relationship
- LOAD Ghana calls for stringent measures to regulate sale of alcohol
- Brain function of night owls and larks differ, study suggests
- Sex and love making
- Couples treat at Luv FM's unforgettable Valentine Night of love
- Gabby Otchere Darko, McDan CEO pay for sick boy's surgery
- Millions of women had sex they didn’t want on Valentine’s Day
- 5 of the best exercises you can ever do
- Cardiothoracic Center receives GHS75,000 support from Awake Water
- Fashion Friday: Kokudé – Ghana's new exquisite fashion design powerhouse
- Hotline documentary: Robbing The Sick - Case of Tamale Teaching Hospital
- Mosquitoes, bugs invade Tema Community 11
- The best Valentine's Day movies for single people
- Don’t dismiss your ex after a breakup – you could be missing out on a great friendship