Ghana’s stunning fashion model and entrepreneur, Gifty B, is back home!
Currently the face of Los Angeles-based beauty house MORPHE Cosmetics, she is back looking for a Ghana-based model to be the face of her international boutique NVTIVE.
As the official spokesperson of Afrochella, one of the biggest events held during Christmas in Ghana, Gifty B is ready to put someone’s face on a billboard to reign as the face of NVTIVE.
Gifty B is the founder of SISTER S.L.A.Y, an NGO that champions empowerment of women.
SISTER S.L.A.Y focuses on the importance of mentorship and education of young women living everywhere across the world.
Look out for the annual “Girl Boss Brunch” to be held on December 27 at the Villagio where you can meet some of Ghana’s most affluent female influencers, changing the narrative for women around the world.
Before that though check out some of her dazzling shots.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Hundreds benefit from free health screening in Dodowa
- 'First malaria vaccine' test starts
- Asuom youth donate to community health centre
- Time to reconsider rigid church stance on divorce
- UNICEF to launch “#VaccinesWork” campaign
- JoyNews gets result: Mangotideke maternity centre project gets ICAG support
- It's not money or sex but humility that makes a relationship last - Study
- Liberia hosts largest gathering of laboratory professionals in West Africa
- Things you shouldn't reject a guy over
- Snoring can actually be deadly, here’s why
- No legal ‘shisha’ joints in Ghana – FDA warns
- 7 'outdated' dating rules we should bring back
- Cooking this Easter? Think of eggs - Herbalife advises
- Raising three kids is organized chaos. Here’s why I’m having a fourth
- More women getting pregnant in their 30s than their 20s