Ghana’s stunning fashion model and entrepreneur, Gifty B, is back home!
Currently the face of Los Angeles-based beauty house MORPHE Cosmetics, she is back looking for a Ghana-based model to be the face of her international boutique NVTIVE.
As the official spokesperson of Afrochella, one of the biggest events held during Christmas in Ghana, Gifty B is ready to put someone’s face on a billboard to reign as the face of NVTIVE.
Gifty B is the founder of SISTER S.L.A.Y, an NGO that champions empowerment of women.
SISTER S.L.A.Y focuses on the importance of mentorship and education of young women living everywhere across the world.
Look out for the annual “Girl Boss Brunch” to be held on December 27 at the Villagio where you can meet some of Ghana’s most affluent female influencers, changing the narrative for women around the world.
Before that though check out some of her dazzling shots.
More Lifestyle Headlines
- New Life Homeopathic Clinic CEO awarded for advancing alernative medicine
- I don’t want to cook for my family and I’m tired of feeling guilty about it
- President Akufo-Addo commissions U/W Regional Hospital
- New Jersey brother and sister allowed to marry after 10-year-long court battle
- Photos: Cosmopolitan Mix 30-day weight loss challenge: Work-out session gets off to flying start
- Government to upgrade Binaba Health Centre to PolyClinic
- Zoomlion, Health Ministry to deploy technology to map mosquito breeding sites
- 2019 NSMQ finalists take healthcare cover at Medifem
- Patients to pay more as GMA increases cost of medical services
- Fashion Friday: 22 countries, 44 designers make history at 2019 MB Global Fashion Week
- UCC medical school holds 10th white coat ceremony
- Fashion Friday: African-made luxury fashion is making a comeback
- Denied access to baby, ordeal of '63-yr-old' in mental home retold
- Cheating and manipulation: Confessions of a gaslighter
- Young people reporting Parkinson’s disease, health expert disturbed