Ghana’s stunning fashion model and entrepreneur, Gifty B, is back home!
Currently the face of Los Angeles-based beauty house MORPHE Cosmetics, she is back looking for a Ghana-based model to be the face of her international boutique NVTIVE.
As the official spokesperson of Afrochella, one of the biggest events held during Christmas in Ghana, Gifty B is ready to put someone’s face on a billboard to reign as the face of NVTIVE.
Gifty B is the founder of SISTER S.L.A.Y, an NGO that champions empowerment of women.
SISTER S.L.A.Y focuses on the importance of mentorship and education of young women living everywhere across the world.
Look out for the annual “Girl Boss Brunch” to be held on December 27 at the Villagio where you can meet some of Ghana’s most affluent female influencers, changing the narrative for women around the world.
Before that though check out some of her dazzling shots.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Gloria Vanderbilt: US fashion icon and heiress dies aged 95
- What does a healthy relationship with an ex look like?
- Multi-million dollar new UW hospital 99% complete but…
- 7 Global research institutions launch clinical test into new malaria treatment
- World Bank urges Ghana to deal with stunting in children
- 5 reasons i'm thankful for being in a long-distance relationship
- Gov't to send 375 nurses to work in Barbados
- Ghana Health Service issues cholera alert
- How to wear one dress to four different weddings
- Health experts to converge at ‘Healthcare Safety and Quality’ summit on June 17
- Ghanaian researcher's herbal-based drug fighting deadly diseases
- Fashion Friday: Naomi Campbell and the awakening of African fashion industry
- Gov’t urged to include cost of processing blood in NHIS
- If these 9 things happen during intimacy, your relationship may be toxic
- She wants women to have good sex. So she started a website...