They were never worried about their disability when they met.
At first sight, they opened the doors of their hearts to love each other, perhaps till eternity.
This is the story of Stephen and Agnes who finally got married after many disappointments in relationships as persons unable to walk and have to crawl.
Joy News’ Henry Kwesi Badu visited the couple who have been married for the past five years in the Western Region and brings you their love story.
More Lifestyle Headlines
- I don’t want to cook for my family and I’m tired of feeling guilty about it
- President Akufo-Addo commissions U/W Regional Hospital
- New Jersey brother and sister allowed to marry after 10-year-long court battle
- Photos: Cosmopolitan Mix 30-day weight loss challenge: Work-out session gets off to flying start
- Government to upgrade Binaba Health Centre to PolyClinic
- Zoomlion, Health Ministry to deploy technology to map mosquito breeding sites
- 2019 NSMQ finalists take healthcare cover at Medifem
- Patients to pay more as GMA increases cost of medical services
- Fashion Friday: 22 countries, 44 designers make history at 2019 MB Global Fashion Week
- UCC medical school holds 10th white coat ceremony
- Fashion Friday: African-made luxury fashion is making a comeback
- Denied access to baby, ordeal of '63-yr-old' in mental home retold
- Cheating and manipulation: Confessions of a gaslighter
- Young people reporting Parkinson’s disease, health expert disturbed
- Community support for psychiatric patients adequate - Mental health Specialist