People usually tell and share love stories, pleasant or painful, either in tears or laughter.
They will then need others to share in the ecstasy if it is a memorable and ‘sweet’.
On the other hand, if it is something they want to but hardly are able to forget, out of pain (Ghanaians prefer to refer to it as broken heart or B.H.) they need shoulders of relatives and friends to lean on.
Now, here is the difference!
Luv 99.5 FM is giving listeners the platform to tell their love story that will leave smiles forever -- no matter its ‘flavour’; whether sweet or bitter.
That is how the station wants to spice up your up your relationship in the month of love for irresistible prizes as well.
The special Valentines promotion, ‘My Love Story’, was launched on Tuesday, February 5, 2019, by the queen of night radio, 'Soul Sister' Gloria Anthonia Mensah Amoateng.
She told Metropolitan Mix host, Anita Akua Kyerewaa-Kuma, mouth-watering prizes awaits eventual winners.
Listeners will have to write and share their love stories in ‘99.5’ words or voice note in one minute and submitted to a WhatsApp line 020 557 9999.
Ten best entries will be selected and the candidates will be given various prizes out of which the two entrants with the overall best stories will enjoy an all-expense paid weekend trip to Sogakope Beach Resort, courtesy The Seed Travel Consult.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Gabby Otchere Darko, McDan CEO pay for sick boy's surgery
- Millions of women had sex they didn’t want on Valentine’s Day
- 5 of the best exercises you can ever do
- Cardiothoracic Center receives GHS75,000 support from Awake Water
- Fashion Friday: Kokudé – Ghana's new exquisite fashion design powerhouse
- Hotline documentary: Robbing The Sick - Case of Tamale Teaching Hospital
- Mosquitoes, bugs invade Tema Community 11
- The best Valentine's Day movies for single people
- Don’t dismiss your ex after a breakup – you could be missing out on a great friendship
- Joy News uncovers ¢200K rot at Tamale Teaching Hospital
- Ashanti region records more epilepsy cases
- Tema records decrease in maternal deaths in 2018
- How to start having sex again after a breakup
- Marriage not for everyone: Kevin-Annan advises victims of marital abuse
- 4 ways to have a spicy Valentine's Day at home