People usually tell and share love stories, pleasant or painful, either in tears or laughter.
They will then need others to share in the ecstasy if it is a memorable and ‘sweet’.
On the other hand, if it is something they want to but hardly are able to forget, out of pain (Ghanaians prefer to refer to it as broken heart or B.H.) they need shoulders of relatives and friends to lean on.
Now, here is the difference!
Luv 99.5 FM is giving listeners the platform to tell their love story that will leave smiles forever -- no matter its ‘flavour’; whether sweet or bitter.
That is how the station wants to spice up your up your relationship in the month of love for irresistible prizes as well.
The special Valentines promotion, ‘My Love Story’, was launched on Tuesday, February 5, 2019, by the queen of night radio, 'Soul Sister' Gloria Anthonia Mensah Amoateng.
She told Metropolitan Mix host, Anita Akua Kyerewaa-Kuma, mouth-watering prizes awaits eventual winners.
Listeners will have to write and share their love stories in ‘99.5’ words or voice note in one minute and submitted to a WhatsApp line 020 557 9999.
Ten best entries will be selected and the candidates will be given various prizes out of which the two entrants with the overall best stories will enjoy an all-expense paid weekend trip to Sogakope Beach Resort, courtesy The Seed Travel Consult.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- ‘41% of Ghanaians have mental problem’
- Lifestyle with Sakwaba: Your favourite ‘Gari Shito’ just got better with this new recipe
- Psychiatric patients, epileptics prefer spiritual healers to hospitals – Mental Health Officer
- Video: Do not lose yourself in pursuit of love – Pundits
- Fashion Friday: African fashion at tipping point if trade agreement delivers
- GHS to administer new anti-malaria drug to children
- 3 reasons why guys love to date successful women
- GAC releases national HIV estimates and projections for 2018
- Ghana: About 19,100 people infected with HIV in 2018
- Tech-savvy New Life Homeopathic Clinic wins prestigious award
- Why do we sleep talk? Here's everything you should know
- DR Congo: WHO declares Ebola outbreak global health emergency
- Lifestyle with Sakwaba: Love corner: Is what you’re feeling love or infatuation?
- How many bananas are enough?
- UG School of Nursing and Midwifery gets first substantive Dean