Outside of discount candy the next day, is there anything to look forward to about Valentine’s Day when you’re single?
At least there are jokes.
Below, we’ve gathered spot-on tweets from people who know that Feb. 14 is pretty much a worthless day when you’re not in a relationship.
i dont need a valentine i need 8 million dollars and a fast metabolism— Jamie Macgregor (@m1ndspeak5truth) February 5, 2018
If men wrote candy hearts:— Eden Dranger (@Eden_Eats) February 14, 2018
- what r u up to?
we should cancel Valentine’s Day and have a second thanksgiving— HP ➵ (@harleyelise_) February 2, 2019
Just now realized that it’s Valentine’s Day... only cuz my grandma texted me and asked if I received her chocolates she sent me. I’m not kidding at all.— Ethan Dolan (@EthanDolan) February 14, 2018
Here is your annual reminder that if you are single/lonely on Valentine’s Day, you can always celebrate Arizona’s birthday instead! She’ll be 106 and beautiful as ever!!— Bryce Cluff (@Bryce_Cluff) February 5, 2019
Rude of ikea to shame single people on Valentine’s Day pic.twitter.com/9ffJxZfE1Y— Dana Schwartz (@DanaSchwartzzz) February 15, 2018
Friend: what are you doing for VD?— sarah schauer 🦂 (@SJSchauer) January 29, 2019
Me: taking antibiotics and drinking cranberry juice
Friend: Valentine's Day...
Me, leaning in: taking antibiotics and drinking cranberry juice
“What are you getting for Valentine’s Day?”— sarafcarter (@sarafcarter) January 28, 2019
Valentine’s Day is the Comic Sans of holidays.— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) February 14, 2018
Apple Music is that ex that just realized Valentine’s Day is coming and they’re still alone pic.twitter.com/Uxbxn1BswZ— lo (@lorannnn_) February 2, 2019
Valentine’s Day— ugh (@gIitering) January 30, 2019
ayyy i’m still single
"Do you have a date for Valentine's Day?"— Zachary (@zacharywhyde) January 28, 2018
Me: Yes... February 14th
Valentine’s Day is coming up so if you have a crush on me it’s your time to come forward.— ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤnufo (@_nufocity) January 30, 2019
the only valentine’s day content I need pic.twitter.com/pOmsj45Tx5— Maggy (@maggyvaneijk) February 2, 2019
Can't wait for Valentines Day. I'm gonna run into as many restaurants as I can shouting "Knew I'd find you here! You bastard" then run out.— 🌈🌈Ruthe Phoenix🌈🌈 (@RuthePhoenix) January 24, 2015
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Things you shouldn't reject a guy over
- Snoring can actually be deadly, here’s why
- No legal ‘shisha’ joints in Ghana – FDA warns
- 7 'outdated' dating rules we should bring back
- Cooking this Easter? Think of eggs - Herbalife advises
- Raising three kids is organized chaos. Here’s why I’m having a fourth
- More women getting pregnant in their 30s than their 20s
- Children with autism are gifts from God – Parent leads awareness campaign
- Want your new relationship to last? Then you should only see each other once a week
- €480,000 oxygen plant commissioned in Accra
- Sleep myths 'damaging your health'
- TV station accidentally films proposal
- Global measles cases triple in 2019 - WHO
- Use education to transform lives – Prof. Yankah
- Being friends with an ex is possible if your intentions are pure