The 2019 edition of Joy Beauty and Bridal Fair has opened at the Accra International Conference Centre.
The Fair, which is open from 8 AM to 8 PM, has a wide range of exhibitors with top-notch engagement and wedding products and accessories on display at discounted prices.
This is the 16th edition of the Beauty and Bridal Fair. Below are some photos:
The ladies from Cantu have a variety of hair products and wigs on display
We Naturals also have their natural hair care line on display
Makeup products from L.A Girl in various shades to suit your skin type
Adjoa Yeboah has expertly tailored apparels on display
The Bridal Fair is your one-stop shop for all your bridal needs and more, including that perfect night dress or lingerie
For your engagement, Catherine Garments has the best
And there is jewelry...
Books for the kids, including Bibles
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- ‘41% of Ghanaians have mental problem’
- Lifestyle with Sakwaba: Your favourite ‘Gari Shito’ just got better with this new recipe
- Psychiatric patients, epileptics prefer spiritual healers to hospitals – Mental Health Officer
- Video: Do not lose yourself in pursuit of love – Pundits
- Fashion Friday: African fashion at tipping point if trade agreement delivers
- GHS to administer new anti-malaria drug to children
- 3 reasons why guys love to date successful women
- GAC releases national HIV estimates and projections for 2018
- Ghana: About 19,100 people infected with HIV in 2018
- Tech-savvy New Life Homeopathic Clinic wins prestigious award
- Why do we sleep talk? Here's everything you should know
- DR Congo: WHO declares Ebola outbreak global health emergency
- Lifestyle with Sakwaba: Love corner: Is what you’re feeling love or infatuation?
- How many bananas are enough?
- UG School of Nursing and Midwifery gets first substantive Dean