In this video, a husband, a wife and a divorcee share their stories on the things they wished they knew prior to getting married.
Agyeman Asamoah, Elizabeth Olympio and Maria Ekene Owusu spoke on Friday edition of Joy FM’s Super Morning Show (SMS).
The divorcee, Maria Ekene Owusu, said “the first thing I wish I had known is ‘why I was getting married.’ That question was asked and I said “because I love him”.
“But love changes in marriage over time. As trouble comes in and goes out the love changes and sometimes love is not the only factor why the marriage continues or separates,” she told sit-in host of the SMS, Animwaa Anim Addo.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Conjoined twin girls separated after 50 hours of surgery
- Mona by Nehita: Lluxury jewelry line, launches in Ghana
- Abandoned hospital projects at Fomena, Kumawu to be completed this year - Minister
- Is it possible to stay sexually attracted to your spouse for life?
- Africa's largest solar powered project for a hospital commissioned at FOCOS Hospital
- Lady Adelaide Heward-Mills believes in privacy after marriage
- Esther Cobbah’s nuggets on how to deal with the unexpected in marriage
- Joy Beauty and Bridal Fair: Bespoke Ruby’s Bridal gowns at affordable prices
- 2019 Beauty and Bridal Fair:The most affordable price for your rings at The Nazarene
- 2019 Joy Beauty and Bridal Fair: 9Twenty5 bead accessories for your wedding
- Photos from Day 3 of Joy FM's Beauty and Bridal Fair
- 2019 Joy Beauty and Bridal Fair: Your events are incomplete without Homeda Kente
- 5 texting signals that mean they're only interested in sex
- Upper West records highest malaria cases and related deaths
- 12 Photos you missed from Adjetey Anang, Elom’s 12th anniversary