New Life Homeopathic Clinic has been adjudged the Most Technological Advanced Homeopathic Hospital in 2019 by the West African Health Care Excellence Award.
This award comes after the Clinic inaugurated its headquarters in December 2018 with ultra-modern facilities that will solve the challenges Ghanaians face in terms of health care.
The award was also influenced the Clinic’s determination to employ highly trained doctors and nurses and investing in ultra-modern equipment and laboratory services.
The facility specialises in using alternative medicine to cure different sicknesses was recognized for its exceptional use of advanced technology and immense contribution to the healthcare sector in Ghana.
In a citation presented to the clinic, New Life Homeopathic Clinic which was received by the head doctor, Mark Agyei touted for its work; thus using technology for effective and alternative healthcare delivery in the country.
“We celebrate your excellence in providing natural healthcare delivery across the nation with your outstanding homoeopathic services have placed you ahead of your counterpart.”
Speaking after the award, Dr Mark Agyei could not hide his joy as he expressed his profound gratitude to organizers of the award scheme for recognizing his outfit contribution to better healthcare delivery in the country.
For its existence in the last seven years, the clinic has grown to become one of Ghana’s leading healthcare centres providing effective and high-quality healthcare for patients.
New Life Homeopathic Clinic has also specialised in acute and chronic diseases like Stroke, Infertility, Prostate Disorders, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Premature Ejaculation, and Erectile Dysfunctions.
The Clinic its ultra-modern building comprises of OPD, Consulting Rooms, Physiotherapy Unit, Laboratory, Scan, Conference Room, Lobby, Out Patients Wards for Male and Female.
More Lifestyle Headlines
- I don’t want to cook for my family and I’m tired of feeling guilty about it
- President Akufo-Addo commissions U/W Regional Hospital
- New Jersey brother and sister allowed to marry after 10-year-long court battle
- Photos: Cosmopolitan Mix 30-day weight loss challenge: Work-out session gets off to flying start
- Government to upgrade Binaba Health Centre to PolyClinic
- Zoomlion, Health Ministry to deploy technology to map mosquito breeding sites
- 2019 NSMQ finalists take healthcare cover at Medifem
- Patients to pay more as GMA increases cost of medical services
- Fashion Friday: 22 countries, 44 designers make history at 2019 MB Global Fashion Week
- UCC medical school holds 10th white coat ceremony
- Fashion Friday: African-made luxury fashion is making a comeback
- Denied access to baby, ordeal of '63-yr-old' in mental home retold
- Cheating and manipulation: Confessions of a gaslighter
- Young people reporting Parkinson’s disease, health expert disturbed
- Community support for psychiatric patients adequate - Mental health Specialist