It has been barely eight months since Kokudé was launched and caught our attention with interesting and appealing designs.
It seems the fashion brand has stepped it up another notch with its latest collection.
The new range sees Kokudé catering for the traditional outfits like Kaftans in black and red, black and white and even butter yellow for the daring groom.
There are also choices for the Sunday casual wear and even a twist on Kimonos with Woodin infusion.
Kokudé’s elaborate choice of colours, contemporary designs and a deliberate mix of wax prints provide that extra edge!
Kokudé is located in Dzorwulu on the street directly behind the Palace Chinese Restaurant.
Check out some of the new designs below.
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Government to upgrade Binaba Health Centre to PolyClinic
- Zoomlion, Health Ministry to deploy technology to map mosquito breeding sites
- 2019 NSMQ finalists take healthcare cover at Medifem
- Patients to pay more as GMA increases cost of medical services
- Fashion Friday: 22 countries, 44 designers make history at 2019 MB Global Fashion Week
- UCC medical school holds 10th white coat ceremony
- Fashion Friday: African-made luxury fashion is making a comeback
- Denied access to baby, ordeal of '63-yr-old' in mental home retold
- Cheating and manipulation: Confessions of a gaslighter
- Young people reporting Parkinson’s disease, health expert disturbed
- Community support for psychiatric patients adequate - Mental health Specialist
- Gov't settles trainee nurses' allowance for 2018/19 academic year
- GHS launches mobile app to strengthen disease surveillance
- When you're in a relationship and crushing on someone else; here’s how to deal with it
- Gov't set to adopt WHO-approved biological agent for mosquito control