It has been barely eight months since Kokudé was launched and caught our attention with interesting and appealing designs.
It seems the fashion brand has stepped it up another notch with its latest collection.
The new range sees Kokudé catering for the traditional outfits like Kaftans in black and red, black and white and even butter yellow for the daring groom.
There are also choices for the Sunday casual wear and even a twist on Kimonos with Woodin infusion.
Kokudé’s elaborate choice of colours, contemporary designs and a deliberate mix of wax prints provide that extra edge!
Kokudé is located in Dzorwulu on the street directly behind the Palace Chinese Restaurant.
Check out some of the new designs below.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- After breaking up with her cheating boyfriend, this woman lost almost half her size
- We marry character, not love – Counselor
- All 275 constituencies ‘to get ambulances in August’
- Fashion Friday: Online store carrying celebrities' favorite African designer brands
- AIDS Commission criticised for ignoring ‘potential HIV breakthrough cure’
- This is what no one tells you about divorce
- New malaria vaccine safe, 'rigorously' tested - MoH
- Ban on alcohol not solution to responsible drinking – FDA told
- First Lady cuts sod for new health centre at Kwame Anum
- Why people have makeup sex after an argument and why it's so hot
- Avoid buying herbal ‘drugs’ that promise multiple cures
- This is why you grieve the ending of Game of Thrones
- Contractor of UG Hospital project gives back to society
- Breastfeeding may lower women's risk for heart disease
- Samira Bawumia attends 72nd World Health Assembly session in Geneva