It is true fashion changes constantly, and so must our hairdo.
These trending hairstyles in 2019 have expressions of unique fashion statements on campuses, offices, markets and anywhere that people can project a personality with their hairdos.
Check them out below.
1.Stitch Cornrow pony
Let’s start with one of the most simple, yet beautiful stitch cornrow pony hairstyles.
The stylist decided to align this hair in the perfect and casual braid. This style brings attention to your beautiful face. You do not need to spend a lot of money to rock this hairstyle.
All you need is the right extension and you’re good to go. Look for a nice ribbon or some scrunchies and get those hairs off your face for a more sultry look.
Ghanaian women who are looking for a contrast to the previous look will love this one. It is easy, short, playful and fun. You look relaxed and ready to have a good time. This style is best for both casual and official looks and maybe for even a date.
3.Ombre burgundy closure cap wig
Take a look around you and you’ll see that top celebrities and fashionistas are sporting this look.
It is a mix of the regular wig and some hair extension to add more character to the look. If you are looking for an alluring hairstyle for an event, this is the way to go. Hairstyles with an attachment will always draw some attention.
4.360 frontal wig unit
For this style, you have to have an amazing face shape – but don’t worry you can make a few alterations to the style to make sure you get the best look.
Frontal wig styles are known to make women look younger and more trendy. Sure, it might look a little bit strict but this does not hide your personality. In fact, it makes your beautiful face and makeup shine.
This is considered as one of the best hairstyles. Who says you cannot show off your beauty in some side sweep side braids? It might look complicated but it really isn’t that hard to do.
All you need is a professional stylist and an imaginative mind. You can create something extremely awesome from simple braid plaits and you will no doubt be the centre of attention.
Take your time and have some fun. Look like a true African queen in your braided look.
These adorable hairstyles can be done at the Silverhair Salon and Spa, located at Rawlings Circle, Madina New Road behind the New Market. Visit their social media handles via – Instagram: Silverhairgh and facebook: Silverhair Unisex Spa.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Resistant malaria spreading in South East Asia
- What does it mean if you dream about getting back together with an ex? Experts explain
- Against The Odds! New book by Lifestyle Writer Portia Arthur empowers millennials
- Western Region: Public health authorities prepare for possible cholera outbreak
- My boyfriend proposed 10 days after we met. Here’s why I said yes
- A 'wake-up' call: Your health before age 40 is tied to heart risks later in life
- Keto diet could lead to this scary lifelong side effect
- What happens to men who stay bachelors forever, according to science
- ‘41% of Ghanaians have mental problem’
- Lifestyle with Sakwaba: Your favourite ‘Gari Shito’ just got better with this new recipe
- Psychiatric patients, epileptics prefer spiritual healers to hospitals – Mental Health Officer
- Video: Do not lose yourself in pursuit of love – Pundits
- Fashion Friday: African fashion at tipping point if trade agreement delivers
- GHS to administer new anti-malaria drug to children
- 3 reasons why guys love to date successful women