On a weekend where motherhood was celebrated across the world, Medifem Multi-Specialist Hospital & Fertility Centre scaled efforts up by putting together a series of events meant to honour Ghanaian mothers.
At the Hospital’s Westland centre, a free photoshoot and framing session for mothers and their children was the centre of attraction as patrons thronged the facility to be part of the three-day experience.
An on-site studio captured, framed and printed beautiful shots of mother and child for clients with branded souvenirs shared for mothers who had been delivered of babies over the weekend as a welcome token to the beautiful role of motherhood.
At the Dzorwulu centre, the Hospital hosted patron mothers to an afternoon of music and buffet.
Hospital Manager, Wilhelmina Banful in a tribute, extolled the role mothers play in society, especially for families. She further stressed that the events were the Hospital’s own way of honouring them for this role and making them feel appreciated.
“Our mothers continue to be a pillar of support and direction for us and we must appreciate them for the role they play. We put these programs together as our own way of recognizing and appreciating them” she said.
The elated mothers who couldn't hide their joy expressed gratitude to the management of the hospital for the gesture.
As a Hospital with a strong history in managing women’s health, Medifem has over the years embarked on social initiatives that has prioritized the health and wellness of women.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Invest in monitoring of preeclampsia - APEC GH
- After breaking up with her cheating boyfriend, this woman lost almost half her size
- We marry character, not love – Counselor
- All 275 constituencies ‘to get ambulances in August’
- Fashion Friday: Online store carrying celebrities' favorite African designer brands
- AIDS Commission criticised for ignoring ‘potential HIV breakthrough cure’
- This is what no one tells you about divorce
- New malaria vaccine safe, 'rigorously' tested - MoH
- Ban on alcohol not solution to responsible drinking – FDA told
- First Lady cuts sod for new health centre at Kwame Anum
- Why people have makeup sex after an argument and why it's so hot
- Avoid buying herbal ‘drugs’ that promise multiple cures
- This is why you grieve the ending of Game of Thrones
- Contractor of UG Hospital project gives back to society
- Breastfeeding may lower women's risk for heart disease