On a weekend where motherhood was celebrated across the world, Medifem Multi-Specialist Hospital & Fertility Centre scaled efforts up by putting together a series of events meant to honour Ghanaian mothers.
At the Hospital’s Westland centre, a free photoshoot and framing session for mothers and their children was the centre of attraction as patrons thronged the facility to be part of the three-day experience.
An on-site studio captured, framed and printed beautiful shots of mother and child for clients with branded souvenirs shared for mothers who had been delivered of babies over the weekend as a welcome token to the beautiful role of motherhood.
At the Dzorwulu centre, the Hospital hosted patron mothers to an afternoon of music and buffet.
Hospital Manager, Wilhelmina Banful in a tribute, extolled the role mothers play in society, especially for families. She further stressed that the events were the Hospital’s own way of honouring them for this role and making them feel appreciated.
“Our mothers continue to be a pillar of support and direction for us and we must appreciate them for the role they play. We put these programs together as our own way of recognizing and appreciating them” she said.
The elated mothers who couldn't hide their joy expressed gratitude to the management of the hospital for the gesture.
As a Hospital with a strong history in managing women’s health, Medifem has over the years embarked on social initiatives that has prioritized the health and wellness of women.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- DR Congo: WHO declares Ebola outbreak global health emergency
- Lifestyle with Sakwaba: Love corner: Is what you’re feeling love or infatuation?
- How many bananas are enough?
- UG School of Nursing and Midwifery gets first substantive Dean
- Conjoined twin girls separated after 50 hours of surgery
- Mona by Nehita: Luxury jewellery line, launches in Ghana
- Abandoned hospital projects at Fomena, Kumawu to be completed this year - Minister
- Is it possible to stay sexually attracted to your spouse for life?
- Africa's largest solar powered project for a hospital commissioned at FOCOS Hospital
- Lady Adelaide Heward-Mills believes in privacy after marriage
- Esther Cobbah’s nuggets on how to deal with the unexpected in marriage
- Joy Beauty and Bridal Fair: Bespoke Ruby’s Bridal gowns at affordable prices
- 2019 Beauty and Bridal Fair:The most affordable price for your rings at The Nazarene
- 2019 Joy Beauty and Bridal Fair: 9Twenty5 bead accessories for your wedding
- Photos from Day 3 of Joy FM's Beauty and Bridal Fair