On a weekend where motherhood was celebrated across the world, Medifem Multi-Specialist Hospital & Fertility Centre scaled efforts up by putting together a series of events meant to honour Ghanaian mothers.
At the Hospital’s Westland centre, a free photoshoot and framing session for mothers and their children was the centre of attraction as patrons thronged the facility to be part of the three-day experience.
An on-site studio captured, framed and printed beautiful shots of mother and child for clients with branded souvenirs shared for mothers who had been delivered of babies over the weekend as a welcome token to the beautiful role of motherhood.
At the Dzorwulu centre, the Hospital hosted patron mothers to an afternoon of music and buffet.
Hospital Manager, Wilhelmina Banful in a tribute, extolled the role mothers play in society, especially for families. She further stressed that the events were the Hospital’s own way of honouring them for this role and making them feel appreciated.
“Our mothers continue to be a pillar of support and direction for us and we must appreciate them for the role they play. We put these programs together as our own way of recognizing and appreciating them” she said.
The elated mothers who couldn't hide their joy expressed gratitude to the management of the hospital for the gesture.
As a Hospital with a strong history in managing women’s health, Medifem has over the years embarked on social initiatives that has prioritized the health and wellness of women.
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Government to upgrade Binaba Health Centre to PolyClinic
- Zoomlion, Health Ministry to deploy technology to map mosquito breeding sites
- 2019 NSMQ finalists take healthcare cover at Medifem
- Patients to pay more as GMA increases cost of medical services
- Fashion Friday: 22 countries, 44 designers make history at 2019 MB Global Fashion Week
- UCC medical school holds 10th white coat ceremony
- Fashion Friday: African-made luxury fashion is making a comeback
- Denied access to baby, ordeal of '63-yr-old' in mental home retold
- Cheating and manipulation: Confessions of a gaslighter
- Young people reporting Parkinson’s disease, health expert disturbed
- Community support for psychiatric patients adequate - Mental health Specialist
- Gov't settles trainee nurses' allowance for 2018/19 academic year
- GHS launches mobile app to strengthen disease surveillance
- When you're in a relationship and crushing on someone else; here’s how to deal with it
- Gov't set to adopt WHO-approved biological agent for mosquito control