International high-end fashion brand, Vlisco and the stunning fashion designer, Yartel has unveiled a new vibrant seasonal collection in the Vlisco store at Accra Mall.
This collaboration follows similar partnerships with other renowned designers over the years.
This season explores Vlisco’s latest collection of vibrant designs. Full of life, in an array of colours and patterns. Select combinations that best express your unique individuality and style. We hope to join you in those special moments that matter.
This quarterly collection has exquisite designs to celebrate our mothers.
It is a season of giving and a season to show love to our Mothers and for this, Vlisco has prepared an exciting assortment of designs to showcase its unique style in interpreting our African heritage, using bold yet feminine nature-inspired motifs to geometrics with eye-catching illusions.
As part of the collection launch, Vlisco Ghana launches its latest consumer promotion aimed at celebrating Mothers. Visit the Vlisco Boutique, Accra mall for more details.
“As a brand, we believe in innovation that is why we collaborated with Yartel. Yartel is a promising designer and we are proud to be part of his wonderful story.
“The collection showcased at the Accra Mall, demonstrates his ingenuity and creativity in utilizing Vlisco fabrics,” said Stephen Badu, Marketing Director for Vlisco Ghana.
You can choose from ten exclusive styles featuring Yartel’s signature and works. The outfits will be on display at the Vlisco stores from April.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Invest in monitoring of preeclampsia - APEC GH
- After breaking up with her cheating boyfriend, this woman lost almost half her size
- We marry character, not love – Counselor
- All 275 constituencies ‘to get ambulances in August’
- Fashion Friday: Online store carrying celebrities' favorite African designer brands
- AIDS Commission criticised for ignoring ‘potential HIV breakthrough cure’
- This is what no one tells you about divorce
- New malaria vaccine safe, 'rigorously' tested - MoH
- Ban on alcohol not solution to responsible drinking – FDA told
- First Lady cuts sod for new health centre at Kwame Anum
- Why people have makeup sex after an argument and why it's so hot
- Avoid buying herbal ‘drugs’ that promise multiple cures
- This is why you grieve the ending of Game of Thrones
- Contractor of UG Hospital project gives back to society
- Breastfeeding may lower women's risk for heart disease