International high-end fashion brand, Vlisco and the stunning fashion designer, Yartel has unveiled a new vibrant seasonal collection in the Vlisco store at Accra Mall.
This collaboration follows similar partnerships with other renowned designers over the years.
This season explores Vlisco’s latest collection of vibrant designs. Full of life, in an array of colours and patterns. Select combinations that best express your unique individuality and style. We hope to join you in those special moments that matter.
This quarterly collection has exquisite designs to celebrate our mothers.
It is a season of giving and a season to show love to our Mothers and for this, Vlisco has prepared an exciting assortment of designs to showcase its unique style in interpreting our African heritage, using bold yet feminine nature-inspired motifs to geometrics with eye-catching illusions.
As part of the collection launch, Vlisco Ghana launches its latest consumer promotion aimed at celebrating Mothers. Visit the Vlisco Boutique, Accra mall for more details.
“As a brand, we believe in innovation that is why we collaborated with Yartel. Yartel is a promising designer and we are proud to be part of his wonderful story.
“The collection showcased at the Accra Mall, demonstrates his ingenuity and creativity in utilizing Vlisco fabrics,” said Stephen Badu, Marketing Director for Vlisco Ghana.
You can choose from ten exclusive styles featuring Yartel’s signature and works. The outfits will be on display at the Vlisco stores from April.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Lifestyle with Sakwaba: Your favourite ‘Gari Shito’ just got better with this new recipe
- Psychiatric patients, epileptics prefer spiritual healers to hospitals – Mental Health Officer
- Video: Do not lose yourself in pursuit of love – Pundits
- Fashion Friday: African fashion at tipping point if trade agreement delivers
- GHS to administer new anti-malaria drug to children
- 3 reasons why guys love to date successful women
- GAC releases national HIV estimates and projections for 2018
- Ghana: About 19,100 people infected with HIV in 2018
- Tech-savvy New Life Homeopathic Clinic wins prestigious award
- Why do we sleep talk? Here's everything you should know
- DR Congo: WHO declares Ebola outbreak global health emergency
- Lifestyle with Sakwaba: Love corner: Is what you’re feeling love or infatuation?
- How many bananas are enough?
- UG School of Nursing and Midwifery gets first substantive Dean
- Conjoined twin girls separated after 50 hours of surgery