International high-end fashion brand, Vlisco and the stunning fashion designer, Yartel has unveiled a new vibrant seasonal collection in the Vlisco store at Accra Mall.
This collaboration follows similar partnerships with other renowned designers over the years.
This season explores Vlisco’s latest collection of vibrant designs. Full of life, in an array of colours and patterns. Select combinations that best express your unique individuality and style. We hope to join you in those special moments that matter.
This quarterly collection has exquisite designs to celebrate our mothers.
It is a season of giving and a season to show love to our Mothers and for this, Vlisco has prepared an exciting assortment of designs to showcase its unique style in interpreting our African heritage, using bold yet feminine nature-inspired motifs to geometrics with eye-catching illusions.
As part of the collection launch, Vlisco Ghana launches its latest consumer promotion aimed at celebrating Mothers. Visit the Vlisco Boutique, Accra mall for more details.
“As a brand, we believe in innovation that is why we collaborated with Yartel. Yartel is a promising designer and we are proud to be part of his wonderful story.
“The collection showcased at the Accra Mall, demonstrates his ingenuity and creativity in utilizing Vlisco fabrics,” said Stephen Badu, Marketing Director for Vlisco Ghana.
You can choose from ten exclusive styles featuring Yartel’s signature and works. The outfits will be on display at the Vlisco stores from April.
More Lifestyle Headlines
- Government to upgrade Binaba Health Centre to PolyClinic
- Zoomlion, Health Ministry to deploy technology to map mosquito breeding sites
- 2019 NSMQ finalists take healthcare cover at Medifem
- Patients to pay more as GMA increases cost of medical services
- Fashion Friday: 22 countries, 44 designers make history at 2019 MB Global Fashion Week
- UCC medical school holds 10th white coat ceremony
- Fashion Friday: African-made luxury fashion is making a comeback
- Denied access to baby, ordeal of '63-yr-old' in mental home retold
- Cheating and manipulation: Confessions of a gaslighter
- Young people reporting Parkinson’s disease, health expert disturbed
- Community support for psychiatric patients adequate - Mental health Specialist
- Gov't settles trainee nurses' allowance for 2018/19 academic year
- GHS launches mobile app to strengthen disease surveillance
- When you're in a relationship and crushing on someone else; here’s how to deal with it
- Gov't set to adopt WHO-approved biological agent for mosquito control