Ekor Odel Ltd, the parent company of Sultan Drinks Ghana, last month donated anaesthesia supplies to Holy Family Hospital at Nkawkaw.
The donations which have been estimated to cost $200,000 was made on April 19, 2019, and it was to fulfil the company’s commitment to supporting the community where it does business.
Chief Medical Doctor at the hospital, Dr Isaac Antwi and Head of Anesthesia Dr Ramos Agyarko, received the supplies on behalf of the hospital.
The company’s President, Kwabena Odame, complimented the medical team for their dedication and contribution to the community they serve.
Ekor Odel Ltd is the sole distributor of Blackseed Sultan Drinks in Ghana.
Sultan Drinks are manufactured in Austria from natural mineral water and they come in four different flavours with superior natural taste: Sultan Power, Sultan Ice Tea Cola and Orange.
The ingredients in sultan drinks are Black Seed, Royal Jelly, Ginseng, Ginger, Honey, Turmeric and Cola.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- World Bank urges Ghana to deal with stunting in children
- 5 reasons i'm thankful for being in a long-distance relationship
- Gov't to send 375 nurses to work in Barbados
- Ghana Health Service issues cholera alert
- How to wear one dress to four different weddings
- Health experts to converge at ‘Healthcare Safety and Quality’ summit on June 17
- Ghanaian researcher's herbal-based drug fighting deadly diseases
- Fashion Friday: Naomi Campbell and the awakening of African fashion industry
- Gov’t urged to include cost of processing blood in NHIS
- If these 9 things happen during intimacy, your relationship may be toxic
- She wants women to have good sex. So she started a website...
- Celebrity couple, The Anangs, headline 2019 Joy Beauty & Bridal Fair
- Public warned against ‘fake’ Nurses and Midwifery Council Facebook account
- 10 things every woman wants her man to do without asking
- Gov't partners with U.S. to strengthen maternal, child health services