People usually tell and share love stories, pleasant or painful, either in tears or laughter.
They will then need others to share in the ecstasy if it is a memorable and ‘sweet’.
On the other hand, if it is something they want to but hardly are able to forget, out of pain (Ghanaians prefer to refer to it as broken heart or B.H.) they need shoulders of relatives and friends to lean on.
Now, here is the difference!
Luv 99.5 FM is giving listeners the platform to tell their love story that will leave smiles forever -- no matter its ‘flavour’; whether sweet or bitter.
That is how the station wants to spice up your up your relationship in the month of love for irresistible prizes as well.
The special Valentines promotion, ‘My Love Story’, was launched on Tuesday, February 5, 2019, by the queen of night radio, 'Soul Sister' Gloria Anthonia Mensah Amoateng.
She told Metropolitan Mix host, Anita Akua Kyerewaa-Kuma, mouth-watering prizes awaits eventual winners.
Listeners will have to write and share their love stories in ‘99.5’ words or voice note in one minute and submitted to a WhatsApp line 020 557 9999.
Ten best entries will be selected and the candidates will be given various prizes out of which the two entrants with the overall best stories will enjoy an all-expense paid weekend trip to Sogakope Beach Resort, courtesy The Seed Travel Consult.
Have your say
More Lifestyle Headlines
- UNICEF to launch “#VaccinesWork” campaign
- JoyNews gets result: Mangotideke maternity centre project gets ICAG support
- It's not money or sex but humility that makes a relationship last - Study
- Liberia hosts largest gathering of laboratory professionals in West Africa
- Things you shouldn't reject a guy over
- Snoring can actually be deadly, here’s why
- No legal ‘shisha’ joints in Ghana – FDA warns
- 7 'outdated' dating rules we should bring back
- Cooking this Easter? Think of eggs - Herbalife advises
- Raising three kids is organized chaos. Here’s why I’m having a fourth
- More women getting pregnant in their 30s than their 20s
- Children with autism are gifts from God – Parent leads awareness campaign
- Want your new relationship to last? Then you should only see each other once a week
- €480,000 oxygen plant commissioned in Accra
- Sleep myths 'damaging your health'